Well i got to 4 days this time

I’m just binge watching netflix but feel so much better, it’s 6pm here so may aswell binge watch tele for the rest of the day, have been craving alcohol several times today because of how great I feel but I know if I do then I’m back to feelin like shit, deffo no worth it. Have you felt any improvements since staying sober yet?

2 Likes

Ummm , I guess. I like mentally that I’m pleasing my daughter and she respects me a lot more for trying. She’s very important to me of course. I like not waking up too tired and ready to go for a run with a girl from work on our break tonight. I’m 44 and the thought of drinking most of my life and worrying about if the nursing home if I ever get put in won’t supply my addiction! Lol. How about you?

2 Likes

Good on yourself for going jogging tonight. Ul feel alot better and ur body and mind will thank you for it. Im Well pleased for u. Yeah kids are important, need to set an example as the kids look up to there parents for inspiration and role models, they can learn from our mistakes so they don’t go through the dark route we all go through. I’m 31 and I felt since I turned 27 the hangovers been getting worse. Now my hangovers reach 2 days, sometimes more. They definitely get worse with age. I dread the hangovers I would have if I was in my 60s if I Continue :joy:.

How you getting on

I’m not. Fail. Thanks so much for asking! You always do. My time will come…how are you?

1 Like

I don’t even know!

You seem torn and that’s ok give yourself time and patients and your answer to what u really want will become clearer

1 Like

Youv got this in the bag. Stay strong. Ur life’s worth more than to waste with alcohol, I feel amazing, knackered but feeling good,