What are you doing this weekend

Well the weekend is here and it’s my weekend off work. I’m trying to plan my day to keep my mind busy. Planning to go to the gym. I have an old dresser I want to re furnish. Clean my house. I live in a small town so drinking on my weekends off was usually my go to.

5 Likes

Sounds like u have a productive day planned! I am not working today so I’m going to get some fresh air with my son, get his school stuff ready for Monday, do an at home workout I think also, amd clean the floors and mirrors also

3 Likes

I hit up an aa mtg this morning then met my hubby for lunch. Chores. Nap. Then a water lantern festival for date night tonight.

3 Likes

My weekends are mondays and Tuesdays lol then ill be getting my appointments done :grin:
For the real weekend I work, usually try to hit an AA meeting after work. Not today though, too sick to ride my bike up there.

2 Likes

It’s been a fun Saturday. Big home cooked breakfast, walked the dogs, worked in the garden, read most of a book, cooked a great dinner and watched the husband with his newest home improvement project. I chatted with a potential adopter for our foster dog and made a plan for the next step on that.

I live in a small town too. Now that I’m almost 10 months broken up from the booze, I have more time for the things I actually like to do. I read a lot and am grateful that even small town libraries have access to huge collections. That is something I’ve always enjoyed and now I read a lot more than I did when I was drinking.

Have a great Sunday!

5 Likes