What are you doing to keep busy

What do you guys do to keep busy? At this moment I dont feel like doing anything hehe

1 Like

I’ve been packing as my addiction made me lose my job and family

I go to the gym a lot. Helps with anxiety and giving you energy!

So sorry to hear keep strong there will come a way

1 Like

Hahahaha I am still trying to get the energy to do that

1 Like

I want to start 2 hehe but will soon

1 Like

Well, I am a student in the university but I haven’t been able to study for a year. I am still concentrating on my basic daily routines (sleep, eat, do something nice, relax, eat, sleep, eat and so on). I have done a huge poster about the activities that I used to do (before the addiction gone bad). It is helpful that I don’t have to think about what I could do. I am trying to avoid too bored moments that might trigger the addiction again. I watch TV-series and movies, I read books, I love drawing and knitting… Sometimes I kill time to doing puzzles and crosswords etc. (Damn, I have to edit every post written by me. My grammar is horrible)

1 Like

Not enough, I need to up my game!!!

1 Like

I’m playing yatzee online. Anything to keep me distracted from a tough day.

1 Like

I’ve made a curry from scratch and later I will watch a DVD. I sometimes do a bit of colouring in one of those adult colouring books and have taken up embroidery. I have a pile of books to read too. Oh and sleep, I love my sleep and do it much better now I don’t drink :joy:

1 Like