What are you playing?

Appropriately for the OP, recently finished/not finished Breath of the Wild. With some irony I’ve always known I’d get hooked on gaming so I make a point of not owning any game systems…

…until a new Zelda title comes out. :sweat_smile: This was a beautiful game. Only sitting on the system because I still haven’t finished the Trial of the Sword or done much Lynel fighting.

4 Likes

Omg yes! Such a gorgeous game and endless discoveries!

2 Likes

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on xbox one.

Plan on upgrading my fifa 18 to 19 around christmas, too.

Was playing Aion on PC since 2009 but a recent patch/update completely watered down the pvp experience and it has gone completely pay2win so i said adieu.

2 Likes

Dead Island

3 Likes

The only thing I play has six strings and gives me equal amounts of happiness and headaches :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m trying to learn but wondering if that might be a lost cause in my case…

Spyro Reignited!

1 Like

76 isnt as horrible as everyone makes it out to be, it’s still Fallout, but some of the changes they made to make it more mp friendly do leave it a bit lacking…the lack of NPCs make the quests a bit less exciting, but the map is huge, theres a lot to do and a crapload of new creatures to fight. Definitely more fun if u have some friends to jump in with but even just running into other players can be interesting. I was wondering around after my friends went to bed the other night and ran up on a team of 6 ppl in power armor fighting 3 of these giant mutated bats. I just stood back and watched from a distance with a sniper rifle taking pot shots cuz they were all level 50ish and I was only 15, but I ran up and revived em and threw em stempaks occasionally and they hooked me up with some cool shit when it was over.

2 Likes

Have you tried The Evil Within? The newest game the creator of Resident Evil 2 has made. Bringing it back the the survival/puzzle style. Instead of run n gun.

2 Likes

I did get Assassin’s Creed I got the 2nd one too. I also have Destiny 2 but I have only played it like about an hour. I have a bunch of games that I haven’t even touched :joy: I have Fallout 3, Fallout 4, Mass Effect Adromeda, Dead Rising 4, Dying Light, that I need to beat and alot more. I’ll have to check out Evil Within sounds pretty cool.

The Witcher 3, still. Lol I love the game.

2 Likes

Just hooked my ps4 back up…
Fallout 4 and COD 4 remastered online.
(WonderDad33)is my Tag

1 Like

Just recently got a Nintindo Switch. Trying out Goosebumps right now.

1 Like

I think this goes here…

5 Likes

I doubt many ppl will understand this… lol

Gamers will

3 Likes