What are you reading?

After I finished “Into the wild” this is my second book :blush:

I think it’s called “The outlander” ore something like that in English ?

2 Likes

The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.

6 Likes

I’m going to have to pick that one up!

Krakauer is one of my favorites. His account of the 1996 Everest expedition is awesome.

3 Likes

Thank you for the tip!:+1:

I’ve read that one too! Bought it second hand, liked it. It kept my feet down to the ground. I hope you understand what I mean.
I’m a big reader, can’t live without books!

2 Likes

I read that too. Fantastically detailed.

1 Like

I recently read “The Dead Key” by DM Pully. It was a Kindle Prime First book I had downloaded about a year ago, and had forgotten about it. Started reading it while on vacation. Couldn’t put it down.

I just finished Celeste Ng’s Little Fires Everywhere. Highly recommend! I’ve been reading so much more since sober - 10 so far this year and counting!

3 Likes

I’m reading this right now! Agree, very good read.

We’re camping at the beach for 10 days so this seemed a great pick. 20180706_150637|375x500

Lovely writing. Induces great fondness for elephants and horrible disappointment in humans.

3 Likes

I will definitely have to check that out. I’m always looking for recommendations when it comes to podcasts. And I do prefer ones that are focused on history/politics. I’ve noticed most of my audiobooks are self help or biographies, so Ready Player One is a little outside of my book comfort zone.

1 Like

Got this on audiobook for a drive to Boston. Loved it.

I big on military histories, ancient history, military philosophies, and “skills” books, as I believe in “read/do”. For fiction, I love disaster/apocalypse fiction, zombie fiction, classic scifi, and anything Tom Clancey.

Have you read any of the Casca: The Eternal Soldier" books? I was a huge fan of these in my early 20’s and last summer, I re-read them all.

1 Like

Stephen King’s short stories.

6 Likes

Looks to be a well-loved copy of that book. Enjoy!

I am reading “Wheat belly“ from William Davis

2 Likes

Eat paleo!

1 Like

Need to read this one :joy: