1 Like

Alcohol, Cocaine, Weed and Nicotine.

5 Likes

Amazing work you’re doing fantastically :muscle::blue_heart:

2 Likes

I keep seeing “TS” what does it mean lol

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiley:

Awe my friend :slight_smile: thank you! Hugs!

1 Like

The name of the forum. Talking Sober.

You’ll see it a lot. There’s a list of acronyms for the site, I just don’t remember where

6 Likes

9 days free of alcohol and nicotine for me! Now I’m just addicted to chewing on toothpicks instead of chewing tobacco lol

6 Likes

Day 206
I’m am 206 days sober from Alcohol, cocaine, opioids, weed, and toxic people in my life!

I wish everyone peace and strength on your journey, one day at a time!

10 Likes

I kept thinking ppl were meaning the name of the app, ST “SOBER TIME” lol

2 Likes

Cocaine alcohol one day at a time from now on for me, 10 times i bloody relapsed last year

9 Likes

Alcohol and been sober for 4.5 years. Ever since Covid there is no AA meetings and this app has been my saviour

8 Likes

I feel ya on that lol ever since I got sober I’M SO LAZY I hate it tbh! :frowning: Alls i ever wanna do now is lay down, I also gained ALL my “healthy weight” back plus extra! Lol :angry: & having RA doesn’t really help me with wanting to be more active either cuz my joints swell up pretty bad over the littlest of things…

2 Likes

I am getting sober from…

• Alcohol
  • Toxic relationships, love addictive behavior and codependency
  • Food restriction, drama with eating
  • Online shopping in stages of 2 - 3 months
11 Likes

1 week sober from alcohol.

14 Likes

Alcohol and pain killers

8 Likes

Sexual addiction

9 Likes

Anger
Internal and external

4 Likes

Heroin and base coke sober for 36 days and counting what i have discovered is that after 20 years of drug abuse now my emotions come back i feel what i have mist all those years just only the joy i can get now from litte things like the birds singing ore the nature when i am outside it is so beautiful i realy feel i got my life back ore at least im winning it back bud you have to work for it and i will have hard days and maybe i take a fall i now that i don’t have to start completely over you can make a mistake and try again until it works bud never give up 36 days though i never get there bud i made it now up to 90 :pensive::saluting_face:

10 Likes

Alcohol.

But I’v also had past issues with bulimia and orthorexia that I have to keep an eye on.

6 Likes