What are you thankful/grateful for today? ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽŠ

Today Iโ€™m thankful for this amazing oxygen flowing through my lungs!!! :smile::smile::smile::triumph::ok_woman::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

Thankful/grateful:
Iโ€™m alive! :blush::smile::blush:
Have a job! :hospital::love_hotel:
Have shelter! :house::house_with_garden:
Food in my stomach! :spaghetti::ramen::ice_cream:
My 2 dogs! :dog::dog::dog2::dog2:
My husband! :couple::couple_with_heart_woman_man::couplekiss_man_woman:
Relationship w/God! :innocent::pray::angel:
My garden! :tulip::rose::herb:
My car! :oncoming_automobile:
My sobriety! :laughing::raised_hands::confetti_ball::tada:
Money for bills/entertainment! :moneybag::money_with_wings::moneybag::heavy_dollar_sign:
Clothing & shoes!:dress::womans_clothes: :athletic_shoe::boot::womans_hat:
My parents/siblings/family! :sparkling_heart::family_man_woman_boy::two_women_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands:
My support system! :muscle::muscle::muscle:
My health & my organs! :grin:
Music to my ears! :musical_score::notes::violin::trumpet::guitar::microphone:
My cellphone/internet for communication! :love_letter::love_letter::love_letter:
This community of support, love you all! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Iโ€™m sure thereโ€™s more but the list would be too long to write here! Hope you all have a blessed day & stay strong! United we can do it! Hugs! :smile::smile::smile:

7 Likes

Iโ€™m thankful/grateful for all of what @Soberlife05 wroteโ€ฆminus the husband part! LoL :joy:

And Iโ€™m also thankful for @soberlifes talent with emojis!!

9 Likes

@Rikk Awww thanks! Yeah Iโ€™m sure you donโ€™t have a husband lol I love these emojis theyโ€™re awesome! :grin::grin::grin::sparkling_heart::smile::blush::smile:

I can tell!
Your posts always make me smile because of your use of them :grin:

2 Likes

@Soberlife05 @Rikk

Hi guys, hope you are both well. Love reading your posts. Iโ€™m so grateful for you guys and your posts!! And loads of others. I write my gratitude list every night. Might start posting it too! :grinning::grinning::grin::grin::grin::hugs::hugs::hugs::innocent::innocent::innocent::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Hi @Pod
All is well here!
How are you doing?
Iโ€™m definitley grateful for you and everyone here, grateful to @Robin for this app as is been my biggest support group since getting sober!

3 Likes

Ah thanks @Rikk! Trying to make it even better :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Today Iโ€™m grateful for waking up on Day 5 for the first time in 2 1/2 years and feel somewhat normal. I slept well, have real energy today and Iโ€™m happy. I have some anxiety but Iโ€™m happy Iโ€™ve made progress. I havent made it past 5 days since 2013 so today is a big day for me. Itโ€™s happy hour time so this is the time Iโ€™d be getting off work and rushing home to open some wine but I have other plans to keep me busy.

Iโ€™m also thankful for meeting all of you! Thank you for the encouragement, the inspiration & laughs!!

Stay strong yall!

4 Likes

Good job @Anthony !
Stay strong yourself!

1 Like

Gratitude lists are so important for happiness and I havenโ€™t done one in forever.
Today Iโ€™m greatful forโ€ฆ
My kittyโ€™s
My Grammy
My Grampa
My perfume which smells awesome
My job
My car
Food
A place to live
My boyfriend
My new apartment opportunity
My faith
My God
My sobriety
This forum
The big book
The few friends and family I have
My phone
My health
My ability to think, speak, and walk
Meetings
So much moreโ€ฆbut its one of those days that Iโ€™m
feeling a little sorry for myself (Iโ€™m not sure why) so I needed to do this!
Thanks guys!
2days no booze. 15 no substances.

5 Likes

Way to go @ash :grinning:
Feels good doesnโ€™t it?

It feels so good! My anxiety is pretty high today because Iโ€™m just barely into day 2 sober and I ran out of my anxiety meds yesterday but I sat down and read a chapter In the big book and said a little prayer. Plans for 9am meeting before work tomorrow and pick up my meds.
Today is not a bad day!

2 Likes

@ash happy to hear/ read that!
You know the chat is working now if things get rough and you need to talk/type in real time!
Stay strong!

Hi everybody!

Itโ€™seems been a.long time without to read you.

I am traveling because of my work (I am with jetlag already) I I started to think about what am I grateful for todayโ€ฆ

Been working and traveling I think is the most thing I need to be grateful forโ€ฆ I love travel and I enjoy my work, so is the perfect mix. The experience to know different people and culture is amazingโ€ฆ I donโ€™t know what I did to deserve it.

Also is a challenge, because usually, before my sobriety, I got to the bars and stayed there waiting for someone or somethingโ€ฆ spending extra money and sometimes leaving all the responsibilities appart.

Many thanks for you guys, keep me well focus. I been sober for 24 days and totally worth itโ€ฆ

Cheers
:hatching_chick:

5 Likes

Go @Ash!! Thatโ€™s a great achievement!

1 Like

Today I am grateful that my family and friends survived the massive flood we had in my area.
That I still have a house and vehicle.
My kids are healthy and happy
I have a job to go to today
My dog
My cats
My community
Most of all I am grateful to be 180 days sober

4 Likes

Went home from job early cause of tendonitis and it really messes with my work. Went by the store and glanced at the beer section. And quickly mosed off. Walked a bit further and saw the liquer store, glanced and walked off. I couldnโ€™t have done that just a few weeks ago, so Iโ€™m really thankful for the strenght.

7 Likes

Iโ€™m grateful for finding this app and being able to interact with other people in the same boat as me. I always felt alone in my struggle to stay sober. Reading all your guys posts really helps to not feel like Iโ€™m the only one. Thank you guys!

5 Likes

@Snow thatโ€™s really awesome 24 days! Congratulations! Glad to hear from you! Have fun & be safe in your travels! Blessings! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::v::v::v:

@Fubar84 Thatโ€™s excellent! Iโ€™m really proud of you! Youโ€™re finding the strength to walk away, what an accomplishment! Blessings to you! Stay strong! :smile::smile::smile::muscle::muscle::muscle::blue_heart::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::v::v::v:

@Trust48 Welcome, weโ€™re happy youโ€™re here! This app is amazing!!! We are all together in this battle! United we can conquer! Blessings! :smile::green_heart::ok_hand::ok_hand::v::v:

4 Likes

Im grateful for
Good giving me today up to this hour to live
A job
A smile
Superamazing family
Collegues
Being sober for 5 daysโ€ฆ
Not being sick
Joining the right social network
Approaching an end to my first design project

And everything not mentioned aboveโ€ฆ