What car đźš— has everybody got?

I’ve got a Peugeot 308

And a Ford KA (that’s my work car)

What about everybody else?

3 Likes

I currently have a car that’s been recalled. So I’m still waiting for the fate of it. :upside_down_face::joy:

4 Likes

I drive an 02 Honda Odyssey, she’s a trusty comfy ol gal. Wife drives a 13 Fusion.

3 Likes

Just googled that- I don’t think we have these in the U.K. looks a top family car :sunglasses:

Just a standard old minivan lol. I remember when I said I’d never drive a minivan… now I’m wanting a brand new one haha. My favorite part is that I own it, and I put a sweet stereo in that bad girl. She get loud.

3 Likes

very trusty - I have an 03 Honda Pilot (228k miles) and still runs great.

2 Likes

I’ve got an awesome 2014 Dodge Caravan, lovingly named Big Bertha!

7 Likes

Hell yeah! J35 fam! Vans only got 187k on her so far.

I’m looking at the 2018 models haha. I see now! Still practical as fuck. I want to upgrade to a Kia Sportage

1 Like

The new odyssey is sexy, has some balls and will never be looked at twice by the coppers lol

2013 Honda CR-V EXL, aka my Badass Grocery Getter. I’ve blacked out the rims, the grill, and the chrome and badges on the back. Next up, blacking out the remaining chrome, and adding a bull bar.

I get shit all the time because it’s a “mom car”, but whatever. I can fit my gear in the back without putting seats down, and if I need the space, it’s crazy how much fits in there.

9 Likes

08 Dodge Caliber. Bought it cash, Been driving it for 5 years. Basic, reliable transpo. Family car is a 2014 Pathfinder, also purchased for cash. Had it since 2015. 1993 Chevy S-10. Was my college grad/commissioning gift to myself. Should have gotten rid of it years ago, but it has lot’s of sentimental value and it’s good for hauling stuff. My daughter wants me to restore it so she can drive it, when she gets her license.

2 Likes

Haven’t heard of half of these cars- must be so many variations of cars in the States. Enjoying googling them though :laughing:

1 Like

2018 T/A Dodge challenger…octane red and very fast :smiley:

28 Likes

As long as you adhere to the speed limit though :grin:

:yum: I do my best!

Nissan Micra Visia, 1.2 L , really small but ideal for me to pootle about in, I am not a natural driver :blush:

2 Likes

Focus ST :black_heart:

11 Likes

Nice :sunglasses: little boy racer

1 Like

Yes I :black_heart: it so :grin:

1 Like