What car 🚗 has everybody got?

2013 POS, sometimes also called a Ford Escape

6 Likes

2018 Hyundai Elantra sport. 1.6L turbo - after being stranded in vehicles probably over 40 times in the last few years … I worked hard to end my waste of time on junk vehicles.

2 Likes

First new car is awesome but I am now a fan of hyaundai btw… super good vehicle

3 Likes

Boing!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

2008 Civic Si 6 speed manuel transmission.

Also 2011 Fuji Newest 3.0 bicycle bc I’m not allowed to drive lol

3 Likes

A 2005 Scion XB in “rain cloud”
1.8L with 5 speed manual transmission
I love driving stick shift and it’s hard to find anything that has it anymore. All that clutchless paddle shifting and such just doesn’t do it for me.

1 Like

Just because ur not allowed never stopped me … I :heart: all the Honda Love!

1 Like

2011 Altima and a 1966 Ford F-100 4×4

2 Likes

I had an Elantra for 15 years, best car I ever had and I have had quite a few over the years. Great warranty on them as well. We now have a 2014 Hyundai Sonata that we love as well, super comfortable, good gas mileage, but we will trade in soon for something that sits up higher, floods a lot around here and we need more clearance. Maybe a Hyundai Santa Fe.

3 Likes

I drive a '04 Chrysler town and country.

My husband drives a’ 18 Nissan Versa, also known as a Nissan Tiida.

Caddy selfie!

Scion TC

This isn’t my picture but it’s exactly what I have

2 Likes

I just got this 2002 truck a couple weeks ago. 92,000 original miles on it. One owner and always garaged. It’s crazy that it’s 15 years old because its cherry inside and out. I’m pretty proud of it😉

8 Likes

For sure. The people that owned it since 02’ had it as a 3rd vehicle. Just drove it on errands and such around town. And drove it to Arizona twice a year.
The wife was a VERY clean lady! She even gave me a can a scotch guard for the seats and armor all for the bed cover. Lol

1 Like

Now you’re some old guy that loves it!

My baby. 2014 Dodge Challenger

11 Likes

Team Scion! :metal:t2:

1 Like

Omg! I had the same thing! I miss that car! When looking for my new car, all I wanted was a standard! Couldn’t find a damn thing!

2011 Hyundai Elantra… I love my little ride.

2 Likes

2014 and 2003 Subaru Foresters - and a 1990 Ford F-150!:wink:

2 Likes