What do you do for a living?

I’m a Community Habilitation Program Manager

3 Likes

Wow! Such a variety of specialties on here!! So awesome :grinning:

4 Likes

In KY lol?

Small business owner, a vintage/ collectibles/ record store.

8 Likes

Salmon farmer

5 Likes

Data and communication technician !

3 Likes

Immigration Consultant/Business Owner/Law student/Mother.

5 Likes

Mathematical work for insurance.

3 Likes

Science and math teacher

4 Likes

I work for a major food company and am responsible for filling your bags of chips with air! :grin: I am finishing my Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice with a minor in Human Services in May. I will have 3-4 classes left to finish the Addiction Counseling Requirements after graduation.

10 Likes

Network engineer

4 Likes

Teacher, writer, mother

5 Likes

Usually food service,bartend ,bar back,hostess,dishwasher,cook etc…
Worked in a camera store, hated selling but took right to developing,truck driver assistant,delivered cars from Kansas city to florida with sons grandfather once,drove the uhaul at a downhill skateboarding streetluge race in the mountains first time there,personal cauffer for a friend, bouncer and waitress at after hours parties I helped throw.
That’s every “job” so far.

(Me wearing a t-shirt I got at a race in Kentucky the guy had two chickens that would come scratch at his back door every night,hed let them in and put them to sleep in a cardboard box,they rememberd from being chicklets,baby chickens.)

7 Likes

1 Like

I have my masters in social work. I’m an opiate outpatient detox clinician. I also do inpatient admissions for detox and CSU. How ironic huh? I work in substance abuse and I’m a substance abuser.

5 Likes

For now cleaner, have enrolled nursing qualification and heading to uni next year to up skill to registered nurse. Previously work for police and been a parole officer, the whole time doing those jobs I was smoking weed like a steam train. 82 days clean today

5 Likes

Translator / Interpreter

3 Likes

Animal rescue

5 Likes

Deputy General Manager in ITES sector. Looking after the operation side and partial technology part.

2 Likes

I am a hairstylist :blush:

4 Likes