1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

cyber security consultant

2 Likes

That sounds interesting !

I milk cows

4 Likes

Store manager , 40 to 50 hours a week. Been doing it for 10 years.

1 Like

Professional graffiti writer and illustrator
Was roadie for the music industry and sometimes still go back and work for bands like ACDC and iron maiden who I worked for for a number if years before I gave it up to do my art full time

9 Likes

Lawyer & public policy analyst

4 Likes

Counselor working in several settings

2 Likes

I thought artists worked in exchange for ‘exposure’? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wildlife technician with USFWS. I’m applying for grad school so that I can get my masters degree and PhD. This will allow me to become an urban/carnivore biologist.

2 Likes

I am a Nail Technician / Body Waxer / Esthetics Instructor

Nah if I want exposure I paint it 40ft long 12ft high and get someone to pay me to do so😉

3 Likes

I work at the hospital as a Rehabilitation Assistant Part-time. Do grocery delivery on the side and will be finishing my 2nd year of Accounting in January.

2 Likes

I sell groceries to grocery stores. :slight_smile: I am a marketing and sales rep for several specialty brands and some not so special.

1 Like

i am a male nurse

1 Like

I’m a machinist. I make soft gel caupsels. It’s completely different than anything I’ve ever done before. I love it.

I’ve always wanted to know how those were made.

It’s really interesting! It’s a big machine and once I set it all up it pretty much does the job. I just stand there and watch it and pray it doesnt mess up. You can look it up on YouTube and theres all kinds of videos about it.

Deaf here - awesome :wink: