What do you smell like?

Just curious. The only thing I remember about people are their eyes and “scent”.

3 Likes

I use non scented laundry detergent and a natural deodorant (cherry almond smell). I usually spritz Gucci Bamboo underneath my shirt, cuz my schnoz is so sensitive.

1 Like

Like Victory.

14 Likes

Love the nail polish :nail_care: smell lol.

Interesting! @dot.dot.dot :thinking:

A skin-covered meat bag, lol!! I have not smelled myself. I don’t wear perfumes or use scented laundry stuff

5 Likes

What kind of shampoo and conditioner?

I’m not sure what I smell like. I don’t use cologne, so a mix of laundry detergent and cats I guess.

But I often wonder what people smell like. I imagine Carolina Panther’s quarterback Cam Newton smells like a new jersey.

I imagine Norman Reedus smells like old leather, saddle soap and cigars.

I think Lady Gaga smells like maple oatmeal. Not sure why, that’s just what she smells like.

7 Likes

That definitely sounds like something i would do.

Hahahahaha! Lol

1 Like

Coconut oil most likely, as I use it on my hair and skin. and Marc Jacobs Dot if I bother to wear a fragrance…
But right now, like sweat! Lol
Just finished a great workout, and grateful not to be sweating out alcohol :grin:

6 Likes

I wear Yves Rocher Neonatura Cocoon Eau De Parfum. It’s a subtle vanilla scent. It’s spendy, but it makes me feel good. It reminds me of my great aunt Ida. She wore it and I always loved hugging her because she smelled so good. So, I wear it now. One squirt a day🙂

2 Likes

Interesting… never smelled chocolate on a person that didn’t involve their breath.
Axe body anything :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:… no lol

1 Like

I use lotion it my hair too. Good stuff!

Teen spirit :wink:

4 Likes

My beard oil is a combination of almond oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, and sandal wood oil. …and just to ensure my age…lol…old spice deoderant…

7 Likes

Yes me too! I often smell like B.O. bc I work out in the mornings and wait until before work to shower again. lol

I’m curious now… next time I go shopping I’m going to look for these

1 Like

Exactly! And it tames my frizzy hair.

How much of it do you wear?