What do you smell like?

At the moment? Simple Green and vomit. My sweet four year old got sick in the car.:face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Mmmm…Simple Green. Always reminds me of the Navy…we cleaned everything with it. Sorry about the vommit.

5 Likes

Mom’s favorite perfume. She wore until it finally became impossible to find about 2-3 years ago.

4 Likes

@Dejavu
lady gaga smelling like oatmeal hahaha

3 Likes

I smell like the rainy day here just ended

so happy today is over

1 Like

Really? Simple green? I use it all time to degrease bikes im working on. I love the stuff.

3 Likes

Parenting pro tip? It gets vomit out of car seat covers like a mad dog!

2 Likes

I am sorry you had to clean that mess up. My little girl threw up on me twice when she was 2. Middle of the night. She never threw up on my wife, but i guess she deserves a break for actually carrying her for 9 months and doing that whole giving birth thing :wink:

How is the little one? Stomach bug?

Yep. Poor little dude has a 101ish fever and has thrown up most of the afternoon and evening.

1 Like

That sucks. Hopefully he’s feeling better soon.
Not much worse than a sick child.

1 Like

Katy Perry - Indy
Ariana Grande - Cloud
Ariana Grande - Sweet like Candy
Olympe Aqua
Leslie Leonder -Sweet
Chanel - Coco

2 Likes

It’s been a long day so I probably smell like ass and fritos corn chips. Heading to the shower soon though

1 Like

Most often I smell of Patchouli Oil, (I grew up around hippy’s) These days I have baby vomit somewhere on my leg or shoulder and that has its own special funk…:flushed:

2 Likes

I smell like cookies. That’s what my wife says. I don’t eat cookies. At least I don’t smell like wine anymore.

3 Likes

This varies - some days it’s wall putty dust and paint, other days it’s sun baked sweat with and without dirt, but today I smell like roasted onions. On non-working days, or when I’m not sailing, I prefer to smell like nothing. Not scented soap, deodorant or shampoo.

1 Like

Rainbows and unicorn glitter-shit.

2 Likes

The thread lives!

Right now I smell like Cedarwood essential oils. MMMMMMMMM…Cedarwood.

2 Likes

I had to change my perfume when I started taking antibuse because of the alcohol in it. The only perfume with no alcohol that I could find and like is “smoky rose” l love the smell but not sure of the name?!

1 Like

At working days I wear “Reveal” from Calvin Klein. In the weekend I smell like heaven: “Addict” (serious! :rofl:) from Dior.
Love that perfume! :heart_eyes:
There are worse addictions to have! :sunglasses:

As long as you dont smell like a breadbox im sure its a win!

1 Like