What do you smell like?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sunglasses: :rofl: Definitely!

1 Like

Well right now I think I smell like bbq chips, they are delicious drools

1 Like

Right now I smell like awesome.

4 Likes

I smell like high octane and sawdust. I call it LumberMusk.

2 Likes

Right now, some loreal shower gel lol, a month ago? Jack Daniels :rofl:

1 Like

I am unscented.

3 Likes

Coconut and cocoa butter

1 Like

I smell like JLo Miami Glow
Lol

2 Likes

When I took Antabuse I was able to wear perfume and was able to use a massive amount of hand sanitizer at work :thinking:

I was really worried about it at first because they really drummed into me about avoiding even the tiniest amount of alcohol in anything but I have been using moisturiser with it in and some other products so I’m thinking I’ll just try going back to my perfume as well. Thanks for sharing it was ok when you did it makes me a bit happier to give it a go

2 Likes

Regrets and Mistakes

1 Like

Leather soap and all spice.

1 Like

I don’t typically smell like anything. I have a rather intense reaction to scents, so I don’t wear them. They don’t physically bother me, give me headaches, etc., but I can’t relax and it can feel like I’m suffocating. Aromatherapy is a good way to give me a panic attack.

Thankfully though, I’m not bothered by it much on a regular basis. Yes, the occasional person wears too much scent, but that only matters for like 20 minutes out of a whole year. I just know not to take the morning bus to the university on the first day of school, it’s like swimming in body spray.

3 Likes

Garlic my friends…a lot of garlic :rofl: gnihihihi

6 Likes

I was hyper sensitive to all kinds of smells yesterday thanks to allergy. One guy nearly killed me while walking in front of me on the street. Damn he smelled like a whole Lush shop concentrated on one human :mask:

Lush :crazy_face: I boycot that shop! I hate how it smells!
I’m allergic too, but my time is the grass period. When I smell perfume then I start sneezing. But now I’m good. Is there no medication wich helps you? I take Loratedine when I have a bad day, it really helps!

2 Likes

Bacon…and i dont know why.

2 Likes

I started medication yesterday but it needs some time till I feel an effect.
I was in a Lush shop once to buy soaps I can use with my neurodermatitis and their soaps are awesome! But the smell in that shop oh my…

1 Like

I don’t really wear deodorant but I have this essential oil blend. I smelled really bad to myself one time and this girl sitting next to me told me she really liked my scent haha. So it must be working for me… smell is so weird. I used to really like the body odor on my ex. I can’t stand when people wear too much perfume and cologne. And usually after you have been wearing something so long your nose gets used to it so you tend to wear more than needed.

1 Like

I know what you mean about liking body odor on a significant other and disliking too much of anything perfume or cologne wise.

1 Like