What does everyone do for a living?

I am a Vet Assistant!

1 Like

Biology instructor and environmental monitor.

2 Likes

Slaughter house. I work with dead animals lol

1 Like

I agree I have 2 of 4 at home with tomorrow being the LAST DAY!! Bitter sweet good luck to you girl

1 Like

Awesome!! Im sure you’ll be great in that role… the addictions counselor, although I’m sure u rock at the pet store, too :wink:

1 Like

Omg how do u do that all day? I’m not a vegetarian (YET) but that would be so depressing… do u feel that way, or can u kinda disassociate?

1 Like

I’m a cardiac sonogragher at a VA😊

4 Likes

4 days left of teaching for me! Can’t wait

2 Likes

I work at a craft brewery.

2 Likes

I am a stay at home mom to 2 at home and 2 grown and away and nonna to 4 :slight_smile: I used to work in a medical office in insurance, radiology and as a receptionist. Miss it but wouldnt trade my CRAZY time with my babies for anything!!!

Omg!! How do u stay sober?! I would NOT do well there ha ha ha

1 Like

I own a Dog Daycare, Boarding and Rescue facility… check it out if you wanna facebook.com/howladayzinn

7 Likes

Computer engineer and business owner :blush:

1 Like

I’ve been managing a small local liquor store for the past 2 years. The owner of the store also owns a construction business and several rentals, so I manage those as well. I do all the bookkeeping, which also means year-end tax prep.
I am at a cross-road because I am tired of retail and tired of the stress (which I used alcohol to cope). I’ve known my boss for 14 years which makes it difficult to step away, but I need to. Moving forward for me involves certification in Reflexology. That is what I truly want to do.

2 Likes

Hello! Checked out your Facebook page and "liked"
Very nice! Have a splendid sober day, neighbor!
-Tonganoxie

1 Like

I’m in an office for heavy duty material handling products by day. At night I bartend.

Musician. I play the violoncello in orchestras and string quartet. Also play piano.

10 Likes

I’m Gardener here in the UK.
Basking in the sun, cutting a hedge.

9 Likes

If you’re an alcoholic like most of us, congrats on having the best willpower of anyone out there. Lol

I’m a security guard at Planned Parenthood…by the way how do I add a profile pic?