What does everyone do to clear their head?

Spending time on the water is my escape!

18 Likes

The same!

17 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about!

1 Like

gorgeous :heart_eyes: I want to go fishing now!!!

2 Likes

Use to I would play the piano… now that i no longer have one… runner up is RUNNING and art work.

2 Likes

You should post some art work! And that’s awesome you play the ivory’s that a beautiful thing.

I have posted on Show the artist Within topics a while back. Only the things I actually had on my phone.

1 Like

I color and listen to music!

Coloring it gives me something to focus on… It’s great stress relief. And it keeps your mind occupied but not cluttered. Plus I can do it with my kids on a rough day and I’m still getting what i need and spending time with them.

4 Likes

the beach and ocean is my way to bliss :heart:

11 Likes

When there is waves I surf

When no more waves I jump off of shit

And going really fast on my gsxr750

16 Likes

Meditation, Journaling, nature, exercise, TV, music, walking… nature is a big one. Being outside is an easy way to connect to myself and also everything else.

8 Likes

What a lovely thread! I get out ib nature with my pooches though lockdown is keeping my wanderlust local :smile:

If its got trees and space then I’m there

12 Likes

my first bike, late 90s. Fun times :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Is that a 97? I know a guy here that has that exact bike…I really impressed that was your first bike

2 Likes

You have a good eye :+1: I was 17… 1997. It was a beast lol.

2 Likes

Then my next was a 99, 1300 hayabusa. Gold/silver. Loved it… But it nearly killed me so I had to get rid of it. I thought I was invincible on it. I was not lol :joy:

2 Likes

I had a hyosung in between those but I dont tell anyone that :joy: lol

1 Like

You are crazy lol… busa 1300 is bike that I thought I was going to die on too. When I was I California we used to ride all over and my daughters grandfather had one and I had another 750 and would try to keep up with him on the straight and he would always pull away and then I rode his and then i knew why. It was a beast of a bike…so what’s your next bike going to be?

1 Like

I havnt thought about getting back on a bike in a while. Now that I’m clean, it has crossed my mind a bit. I havnt rode for a few years because I would of rode when I was cooked and that would of never ended well. But now I have a clear head on my shoulders, I wouldn’t mind the next one being an R1. I missed out years ago and have always still wanted one. Not original I know, but I’m still a fan :trophy:

1 Like

Take my dog for a walk

12 Likes