What does everyone do to clear their head?

That’s a big pup! Beautiful

1 Like

That’s gorgeous Kaeo!

1 Like

He is beautiful. Amstaff x pitbull x Neapolitan mastiff. He’s my bestie.

2 Likes

I can not do this right now but yes it’s where I am the happiest and I can clearly think of what I need to do.

1 Like

Cycling, spending time outdoors.

9 Likes

You got this @JRS1

an early morning felt great to be out in the sun. Hope everyone has an incredible day.

6 Likes

Me too, but haven’t done so in quite awhile I should get back to it. I have a bunch of adult coloring books and colored pencils. It was always enjoyable whenever I found the time to sit down and follow through.

3 Likes

Hey!!! How have you been? Haven’t seen you post in a little awhile… or maybe I’ve just not been posting on the same topics!!! Either which way, I hope all is ok and going good with you!! That ocean looks AMAZING!!

1 Like

Hi hi :grinning: I havnt been posting these past few weeks and im behind on reading threads too. Needed a bit of Down time of the net :grinning: how have you been doing ??

1 Like

Ahh I hear you and actually totally understand. I’m just glad everything is ok with you. Missed ya! Everything over here is chugging along, day in - day out. Very VERY sick of our Michigan winter thats for sure. Looks like simply paradise where you live! Thanks for the reply and glad to see you back. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg you had a gsxr? I still have the same or similar one!! Mines red though

Not in any order but walking and exploring with my dog. Weightlifting has always been a way to destress even before I was an alcoholic, and of course writing and listening to music the most

3 Likes

Hiking in The Everglades or sunrise beachside #nofilterneeded

4 Likes