What does ur username mean?

of course you dont have to respond.

mine was the first word that popped in my head… a donut, go figure

6 Likes

My name is Susan and I’m a vegan…not so clever a name. LOL

6 Likes

I was thinking back to this time when someone said I reminded him of a panther :grimacing::woman_shrugging:

I’ve had lots of usernames over the years from various different forums and I was running out of ideas… :laughing:

I know this sounds really crazy, but I thought I would be a rebel and just use my real name, but my last name first and first name last…crazy huh…:smirk::wink::flushed::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Shadowhawke was my first gamer name, probably 20 years ago, and most of my forumgame names are some variation of a bird of prey, and a color.

1 Like

the two things that have served me well through challenges

but I also like donuts.

5 Likes

Purely for bookkeeping, I link the previous monster thread for the curious:

3 Likes

Well…mines quite self explanatory :rofl: it’s what the bullies at little school used to call me, I liked it (which pissed them off​:woman_shrugging:t3::face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl::+1:)…so thought I’d use it! X

1 Like

You’re still Mewillhoward to me :joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

i was bear since i was a child. my favert artist rn is blackbear you can do the math from there

So… dramatic pause?

4 Likes

Okay. I can’t compete with this :woman_facepalming:. My user name is a mix of three family members that love me. I can’t think of anything else.

Childhood nickname. First it was Corny then it quickly became The Corndog. Maybe it started with me making a corny joke (that’s certainly in character) or maybe it just sounded like Carrie. So long ago…

2 Likes

How did I not know this!?!

3 Likes

What do you think lol

2 Likes

My original name was my childhood nickname, Stevie-Tee, but someone suggested changing to Yoda-Stevie.

5 Likes

no-longer-a-victim
of my childhood, of parental neglect, of sexual abuse aged 14, of my own bad decisions, behaviour, mistakes - last 12 years “unstable”.
I’m no longer a victim of circumstances, no longer a slave to fear, no longer a mess. I am in recovery, a new person with loads of potential to move on and make something special out of the next ten years.
P. S. Sorry, this is second entry, I thought first never got posted :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

It’s from a video game. Borderlands 2 has a class mod of the same name, and the friend who got me into the game started calling me “an unyielding banshee” whenever I got on his nerves.

5 Likes

My favorite parfume by Guerlain
My name is Lida btw

6 Likes

Mine is what I hope to achieve through sobriety. I want to go from being broken (hearted, down, apart) to being whole again. Each time I read it I’m reminded of why I’m doing this again. Kind of cheesy but it made sense to my brain so I went with it.

8 Likes