What drives you nuts?

Are there things that drive you nuts, that you wouldn’t tell your family?

My best friend chews and eats so loudly, it really irritates me, but I don’t have the heart to say anything :woozy_face:

7 Likes

People that call babies nuggets. Like why?!! :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

Ha! I just asked my sweetie this question. Her reply was that in public sometimes I say things a bit too loud and she wants to scream at me to shut the fuck up.
Now, I want to scream when she leaves every damn light on in rooms neither of us are in.

4 Likes

Aw, you are too kind.
I’m known for my criticism :rofl:

Some things that really annoy me to my very core though:
• people showing up too late for appointments
• people showing up too early for appointments
• my kid throwing his socks right next to the laundry basket
• people sending me more text messages after not replying fast enough according to their liking

7 Likes

I have a selective bluntness, I know it bothers some people. Like I play favorites or something like that…

:joy: its a baby, not a second choose to a quarter pounder

2 Likes

It is like a natural reflex, do the opposite of what they want :joy: Too loud, huh? Lemme just crank up the volume :loud_sound:

Lol exactly!

1 Like

Ha. I do this. I like to say borderline inappropriate things to my wife in public just loud enough that someone walking by would be like “did that dude just say what I think he said”?

Doesn’t drive the wifey nuts tho. Makes her giggle. She does sometimes smack me for it. Lol

5 Likes

Seriously, talking during movies drives me CRAZY!

14 Likes

Omg me too!! Like zip it :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: my dad said I was bad for this as a kid. Mother Nature is paying me back with my son doing the same

2 Likes

Something similar to this
I used to watch 5 movies a day before I went to rehab so I know a lot and a lot about them. But now I sometimes watch movies with my sister and she can’t stop asking things about the movies that will be explained eventually.

And I hate it when someone is on their phones during the entire friggin movie and then doesn’t get the movie.

5 Likes

My husband’s farting!!

I mean, I KNOW it’s a natural bodily function and we all do it but he just lets them go without a thought at home. I KNOW he doesn’t fart that way around other people, why can’t he hold it in long enough to leave the room for us!?!?

But I keep it to myself because… if you can’t fart at home where can you fart?

:dash:

10 Likes

Petty lies. Drives me insane! Just tell the damn truth. What’s the worst that can happen?,

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing: Is it only specifically nugget? Or like all food items that people might call babies? I called my youngest a meatball a lot but only when I was pregnant. Not sure why :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

lol just nugget :joy: like I don’t get it!?!

2 Likes

And meatball is cute!

1 Like

Allergies :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing: when you think about it’s weird that anyone refers to people as food items. Why?? Lol

3 Likes