What have you done for yourself today?

Went to my friends house for a coffee and a catch up with her and her gorgeous 8mth old baby boy

2 Likes

I bought some new coneflowers and black eyed susans on clearance at Loweā€™s. Gonna spend the morning planting posies with my little boys.:cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

I bought myself a new guitar. The first ā€œbrand newā€ guitar Iā€™ve ever owned, and by far, the nicest one Iā€™ve ever owned. I canā€™t wait for it to show up.

10 Likes

That is gorgeous!!

1 Like

That color is insane. The back of the neck has a big strip of purpleheart in it, and the fret inlays on the top of the neck are luminescent (for those dark stages)ā€¦ Iā€™m losing my mind. I went back and forth for over an hour with it, but I told myself ā€œItā€™s not like youā€™re going to stop playing music any time soon. Youā€™ve been kicking ass and taking names on all fronts. Treat. Yo. Self.ā€

8 Likes

Lol, I love cats! Theyā€™re such little jerksšŸ˜»

1 Like

I am glad you did that and got it! You deserve it and you do great with your music!

1 Like

I cheated and ate some sweets and some really good food todayā¤ļø

9 Likes

I got up early took a little walkā€¦ to enjoy this view :heart:

9 Likes

Took my husband to the airport. Then, met a new friend I met through AA for brunch. I only met her once and I so very much enjoyed it! We laughed so hard!!! Going to work out tonight too @ 5:30.

4 Likes

Oh man, totally worth it! Gorgeous!!! Iā€™m a sucker for a beautiful scene.

5 Likes

Something I did for myself:

I colored, I reminisced and I rested this evening, still not feeling well. Edit: I also ordered my supplements I havenā€™t purchased since May for my gut healing

Something I like about myself: I am open

Something I did for someone else: I wasnā€™t selfish and didnā€™t visit my Gramma today while Iā€™m not feeling well, my nearest co worker went home sick today too. I paid for the person behind meā€™s coffee today and I cheered my brother in Cali up this evening. Edit: I sent reiki to a few folks that needed it

12 Likes

I think this morning I realised how nice it was to do the unexpected clear minded & to wander again!.
Only having one car now since over the last two months. I dearly missed my spontaneous get up and goes being an early riser.
Which I now think not being able to do that has been a big reason why I spiraled moreā€¦
This morning I realised that even if I have to go to work with hubby with up to 2 1/2 hrs before I start work. Why not take the car and take off again and go on my wonders. I can enjoy exploring other places!.
P.s Had a good day. Wasnt to sure to start withā€¦but I did. And Im going to hang onto that positive spontanious whim that got me there this morning. :heart: Ending day 4 x

1 Like

Byron Bay Liv. Was a beautiful start to the day. :relieved:

1 Like

Said no to going out today because I didnā€™t sleep well last night. Snuggled up at home instead.

3 Likes

Oops, I forgot to post yesterday so Iā€™ll combine the two days.

What I did for myself: Yesterday- stared a new finance plan, reiki on myself, some soul work today: played my guitar, cuddled my cat, harvested seeds from the flowers, did a fantastic reiki session, cooked a great dinner and cleaned some.
Something I like about myself: (this is when I hate getting behind, coming up w 2 things at a time can be difficult) I am loving and I share well

Something I did for someone else: Every day lately is reiki. Iā€™m doing it on several people a day these days, itā€™s really been pretty freaking amazing so it helps me as much as it helps them! I also gave something away I love but I know will be appreciated by my niece. I talked to a few friends who needed it today also.

2 Likes

Something I did for myself: I slept in today

Something I like about myself: today itā€™s my patience lol

Something I did for someone else: I drove a friend to the store (they donā€™t have a vehicle)

5 Likes

I took a nice ride to Door County WI from my hotel. Stopped along the way to walk on the beach along Lake Michigan. Had a nice lunch in Sturgeon Bay. Now back at the resort and think itā€™s time for a nap lol

5 Likes

Today I cleaned and went to my boys soccer game, went to the library, made dinner, went for a walk with my older son. Iā€™m stretching on my patio. Iā€™m going through the motions. Iā€™m sober and thatā€™s my focus.

4 Likes