What I did last night

I lost it all yesterday. All the pain I was in just came back too me. I overdosed and cut the hell out of my arms, neck and thigh.I was Gaven a number. But I was so hurt so very hurt over what ppl have done too me other the years and made me feel like I wasn’t enough. Someone used my depression and sadness to make me feel like I hurt them. That I was the bad guy for feeling sad. I ended up telling them off. Yes what they said did hurt me. But I will slowly get better. 3 more hours and it will be one day that I haven’t picked up the box cutter and go crazy. One of my friends contacted 911 and I was sent to the hospital.

2 Likes

I’m happy you’re still here with us. You are worthy of a happy life, free of self harm.

Did they give you any referrals to counselors? I really think you could benefit from counseling. Sometimes it could take a few different ones before we find the right one.

3 Likes

Hey Jaxxy ! I can relate to self harm or suicide the pain internally being so much you just want a way out at 17 years old back in 2011 i think was the year when my parents were away at work i grabbed a kitchen knife stared myself in the mirror ready to slice my throat wide open i couldnt do it as i pressed the edges against my neck i thought about them and what craziness they would have seen that day . Thank god im far from who i use to be since then but i can relate and im telling you right now you are worthy of love , care , compassion you were made for so much more thank what you think im happy that you know you will get better ! Sending prayers your way and i wish you nothing but the best forget what people say it doesnt determine what effect it will have unless you give it permission to you got this Jaxxy !! Im rooting for you …

2 Likes

Yeah. I think I’m doing CCS for like 2 weeks

2 Likes

Thank u. Means a lot :heart:

1 Like

I think that’s a good plan. You’ve got nothing to lose and a lot to gain. In the meantime, don’t hesitate to reach out on this forum. We’re all pulling for you.

4 Likes

Anytime :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I will!! Thank you so much

1 Like

That almost happened to me too yesterday. I hope you’re okay now.

1 Like

Yeah I’m okay. I hope u don’t have to go through what I have too

1 Like

I nearly killed myself in in a car and n July by accident. I’ve been up and down emotionally ever since. I had a good run there for a bit even got a good job, but now the cops are asking questions about the crash, and everything seems to be coming undone. The ramifications could be bigger then I could hope for. I’ve been extremely down the last two days. Cat team and cops both spoke to me, thankfully they let me stay, but the cops said they wanna speak and said it’s not going away. So I’m not in the clear yet and I’m semi crippled compared to my old self. I just want to be left alone.

1 Like

What do you do for fun when your not feeling down?

1 Like

You have to know that your feelings are valid, and you have every right to feel depressed. What that person did was not right, to manipulate you in that way. I’m glad you’re still here and talking to all of us. As always, you can message me any time if you want to talk. I used to cut my arms and legs, and I’ve been hospitalized for it. So I did understand, and if you want to, I’d like to help in any way you I can.

1 Like

I hope u get better. Just remember u are slowly healing

Thank u so much

1 Like

Hangout with friends or cuddle stuff animals