What Is Your Anthem/Fight Song?

Wow Minor Threat, didn’t heard that song for ages! We used to listen to that when I was young and found the NOFX’ cover hilarious!

Right at this very moment: « Changes » by Classified

Shadows swimming in my head lately, I don’t mind
See I’m not gonna let me go crazy, not this time
I’m going through changes, I’m gon’ make if for sure
I’m going through changes, but I’ve been here before

Fugazi ‘shut the door’, helped me when I lost my sister at 26 yrs old.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WHAnkJFOMs

1 Like

I dont care what anyone thinks - This is one of the greatest songs in the world. I loved it in 2002 and love it now. It makes me wish I were a drummist, vocalist and basser. If any song is gonna get you pumped up and back down again its this. Try singing the climax at full lung capacity and see feel how good it feels…

4 Likes

Yes, they are pretty special aren’t they? Having a Riot Girl phase at the min. Listening to lots by X-ray Spex, The Au Pairs and The Raincoats. Lovely stroppy music! X

2 Likes

Wait a dang minute. What album? The new Tool one isn’t out yet. (Is it…? :open_mouth:)

I read that realising how it reads but I was actually talking about APCs latest album :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m chuffed, just won Lateralus on eBay and I’ve got Aenima coming as well.:sunglasses::smile:

2 Likes

Today it’s this one!

I haven’t heard that in a few years. Good selection :slight_smile:

@anon12657779 - Those albums are feckin awesome. Lateralus is a magnificent album. Lateralus gives me the same tingles that I get from popping a coffee jar or seeing a bubble explode.

1 Like

Lateralus is all I’ve listened to over the weekend. Amazing sound.

1 Like

Michael W Smith - Surrounded