What is your life's desire, life's purpose!

Get on to the New Life!!! What will it be?!!? 5 year plan.

Continue a relationship with the Lord. Use my gifts he has given me to reach out and help others in need. I aspire to work in Recovery Ministry. However that looks.

1 Like

I just strive to be happy, healthy and my family to be the same. To strengthen my relationship with my God and to move up to department manager at my job within that time.

3 Likes

Girl you will be great when you define your will… Mind over body baby. Get busy with the future Rather than unforgiveness on the past. Get that hook gone. The hook that drags you down. That is not good… Get your dream written on a piece of paper. Help someone write their dreams down too.

I’m off to see the wizard thw wonderful wizard of Oz. …because because because because BECAUSE…he owes me a fiver

2 Likes

I said the wizard owes me a fiver not God …the wizard of Oz can u read ok?

1 Like

I apologize for my crap. When have you been totally correct. We love you… We are looking for our next 5 years without our proclivities. And surpass our social goal.

Everyone thinks that we are lost… We are not lost but have found those places we have found the most fun!! And we will go tomorrow and get my hearts desire

Exactly what i said I’m glad we are on the same page…I’m not lost phones have sat nav now ya know

You know babe

I knew you knew that I knew ya knew…There’s hope yet hope :joy:

I work on myself daily and have made peace with my past. I think my response may have given you a different impression than was intended. For that I apologize. Well wishes on your journey and God bless. :heart: