What kind of drunk are you

I’m a happy drunk. And hopeful! I see all my problems go away!

Sounds great but then you realize you are ONLY happy and hopeful when drunk. And it actually really sucks to live that way.

3 Likes

I am a bindge drinker, always 2 drinks in my hand at once till I blackout… Never just a few drinks a few leads to twenty. Which leads to blackout.

2 Likes

Thanks man! I’m doing much better. I currently have a lot of opportunities in front of me. So if I do what I need to things in my life will get better quickly.

Here Here!

I was a melancholy, morose drunk. I just wanted to be alone, in my own drunk world. I wasn’t an angry drunk, I was just put upon if you tried to engage me in conversation, or ask me to participate in whatever activity. In being this way, I was neglectful of those who matter most to me.

But I am better now, and I keep getting better at getting better, each and every day. 264 days since I took the last drink I will ever take. I am free, and will never again put those chains back on.

7 Likes

I would start happy then become really chatty and will talk to anyone sometimes people that probably dont even want to talk to me. Post stupid things online and message so many randlm people that i wouldnt when sober.
Then ill sink even further in and become depressed start discussing personal life problems and the past and then just cry!
I make stupid decisions when drinking and plans i dont really want to do!
Hence why im now wanting a sober life to do things i want to do! Not what drunk me thinks is a good idea and saying yes to everything!

I flipped from super lovey to super angry. Fucking bipolar.

1 Like

I would be like a duracell bunny. Enormous enegy so my legs would never stop walking. And lot of good ideas and intesion,like redecorating my home towns Christmas lighs. Legs and body going in super speed with a brain that thut off hours ago is dangerous. I have learned my lesson no. Reacting to beer like it was speed.

This is my son,except you have to add heroin shooting to that. He did just about anything you could imagine, he finally got caught with drugs and guns, 6-12 upstate. I miss him terribly, and love him unconditionally, I still cry sometimes, but it was for the best. I’d rather visit him there than visit his grave.

As for myself, I could drink vodka until it was gone and want more. I used to be a happy drunk, then I started being a mean drunk,either way I usually pissed someone off, mostly my family. I hardly ever remembered the next day who it was I pissed off and what I said to make them hate me. Soooooo glad that’s over now,I won’t jeopardize my family and that keeps me going, my kids have so much respect for me now.

Jail saved my SO’s life. God found it fit for me to go through 3 rehabs before I finally got serious. It took her giving birth while in jail. But yes, visiting him there is always better than a headstone. If he ever needs to talk with someone I could write him. I didn’t fuck with guns (sucks having them pointed in your face) but I lived that life for too long. I managed to always weasle out of jail time, but I can relate.

1 Like

He actually just stole guns to sell for heroin, but I get it,my daughter did have a gun pointed at her while she was trying to buy crack. What a family huh? Oh and my 26 year old isn’t without his sins either, but who is?

The-Alchemist

3 Likes

I was a moody bitch that went from one extreme to the other in nanoseconds. I was absolutely insane!

1 Like

I was a funny drunk, until it was too much booze bc then I turned into a bitch. I started conversations with everyone and acted like a fool but felt like Superwoman :confounded::woman_facepalming:
Thanks God that’s over

3 Likes

Talkative, funny and just generally in a good mood until it went too far. Once it was too much it escalated from flirty and inappropriate to sloppy hot mess blackout pretty quickly.

Problem is I couldn’t stop myself from going from the talkative happy guy to the blackout guy. So I just stopped completely :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Like a box of chocolates…you never know what your going to get!

3 Likes