What mushroom 🍄 is this?

Anybody know what type of mushroom this is?

After some googling it looks like the “Fly agaric” which is hallucinogenic but there are some differences

2 Likes

Usually to tell if they are poisonious or not by how they are constructed. Mushroom%20Poisoning00
I would say your on the right track of what kind it is…

1 Like

Pro tip: Don’t eat it :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve attended several wilderness survival courses, both as a member of the military, and in my civilian life, with recognizable names in the field. One big take-away for me was “if you want to eat mushrooms, get them from the market. Don’t screw with wild ones.” The only things I do with wild mushroom is either leave them be, or run them over with the mower. Earlier this year I heard a news story about two adult dopes in my area, who ate the mushrooms that grew in their back yard. “They were delicious” said one, as he was being interviewed from his hospital bed. The story was part of a plea from Stupid 1 and Stupid 2’s family members, looking for kidney donations.

3 Likes

Sending the pic to one of my girlfriends who mushroom hunts to eat them. She has a huge book for it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Is it just me, or does anyone else expect to see a smoking caterpillar on that mushroom? :bug::smoking:

9 Likes

I was thinking exactly this lol.

My friend said: I would need a pic of the underside with the gills and whether or not the stem was hollow. Also what it was growing out of whether or not it was dirt or if it was actual wood.

2 Likes

It’s beautiful. It almost looks fake

1 Like

Druids toadstool which is the fly argaic I think. It’s shroom season in the UK, I’ve noticed a lot walking the dogs lately.

1 Like

I’ve noticed quite a few up the hills near me- a couple of years ago I’d have been stewing up

Yer is not a Psilocybin mushroom which are the usual magic type. After some research these make you trip but extremely sick as well :face_vomiting:

So… You don’t get two times taller with the ability to smash bricks with your head? :neutral_face:

2 Likes

It looks like a Smurf’s house to me

4 Likes