What pushes you to use?

I feel when I get around certain people that for somethe.reason they want to use and all I do is be me it’s not like I push them to use idk is it my looks or my vibes like am I just fun or what

Stress is what does it for me.

Strangely, seemingly positive things. Pretty days, no responsibilities, times I am celebratory.
Crazy, huh?
Best,
Chandler

Cool cool cool , that’s could be why people use . Warm weather true but do ccertain ppl make u like that

I feel the people in hang with or when life get to be to much and when u feel sad and it

It’s also when ppl.pass away which is happening a lot , it’s just not acceptable to cave in though and I noenjoy why people relapse shoot I have … I’m heartbroken to my best friend is using and has a warrant idk what to do , I’m not telling his p.o

People don’t, but it is bc I sold myself on the idea that I can control me. Only me. I can’t control the people who cause me stressors. So I removed myself from them.
I saw my old roommate last night. I finally quit when I was living w him. I just don’t see him much anymore. He is one of the Good Times triggers. I love the guy, but can’t be around him.

To be a new me, I had to find a new life. I live in the same one horse municipality (it isn’t big enough to be a One horse town), but I work on my biggest problem, me, so I didn’t try to drag it along into a new life.

Best,
Chandler

1 Like

@Ashley_Stock
In the “pass away” category, my eleven year old son had a massive cranial aneurysm when I was 13 months and 25 days sober. He died 7 months and three weeks later.
I stayed sober. Part of it was that I suddenly had my daughter full time. Part was that I worked two jobs Monday to Wednesday and went to hospital w him Thursday to Sunday (in and 15x15 hospital room w my ex wife 15 hours a day.) Part was the support of my family and the people in my One Horse Municipality. The largest credit goes to my wife.
I can’t do things bc of others. Their use, their excuses, even their good intentions or the loss of them.
I answer for me. No one else can.
Yesterday was three years, three months, thirteen days (I don’t count a day until I have completed it), but I am far more ‘proud’ of the 13 months and twenty five days that my son saw me sober.
Best,
Chandler

1 Like

@Chandler13 I feel the same way to work.things out for itself no one can feel what u feel inside we haveare to go w/ concience I always use when my ppl die it’s.just how I cope but I haunt yet . Happy that u no what ur doing

1 Like