What’s your favorite sober quote?

“My best thinking got me here” it can be used both ways as motivation as to knowing your best thinking brought you to sobriety and your point of recovery or it can be your best thinking got you to jail or rehab and it’s then time to change your thinking.

1 Like

Everyone gets there bag of nails.

1 Like

4 Likes

If you can’t beat them…use a bigger stick

4 Likes

“you can’t think yourself into better living, you have to live yourself into better thinking”

“Don’t be a victim to the mind.”

“The sky is not the limit, the mind is”

For all my fellow over thinkers and negative self talkers :blush:

7 Likes

It’s greener because it’s fake. :joy:

FB_IMG_1514849422572

12 Likes

Quote of the day

2 Likes

“you can’t just sit in a garage and expect to become a car.”

i like this one as it reminds me i have to actively apply what i learn in aa to my daily life not just show up for meetings.

2 Likes

“You never really teach anyone anything, you only create an environment where people can discover the truth for themselves.”

1 Like

“Your life is only one decision away” someone on this app said that to me and its so true to my situation. So thanks Chris!

3 Likes

7 Likes

You’re only as good as your last decision, so make it a good one!

3 Likes

This quote was a game changer for me! It kept popping up everwhere the last few weeks before i got sober, and was in giant letters on a wall at a seminar i was at the very first time I admitted out loud that i was an alcoholic!

2 Likes

1 Like

Sobriety is like an STD… You can’t give it away, if you don’t have it!!

3 Likes

Wine is a good servant but a poor master!

2 Likes

This is my fav too :heart:

If the grass looks greener on the other side, time to water your own lawn.

2 Likes

My life coach always told me about going to bars with mates as a recovering addict. He’s favorite saying was . If you go into a barber shop enough times you will end up getting a haircut. Have a fantastic addiction free weekend lady’s and gents.

3 Likes