What’s your (sober) poison?

Sparkling water and popsicles.

5 Likes

Peppermint candy and lots of water. I did see my Dr first.

1 Like

Similar to yours! LaCroix. All of it. Pronounced ironically as in the French “la kwah” for that extra flavor!

I miss the Berry flavor. :confused:

1 Like

Diet Barq’s rootbeer and any pure zero Rockstar

1 Like

Coffee with a splash of cream, hot, black, pomegranate tea or Diet Coke. That’s it. Really, that’s all it ever is. I’m an alcoholic, I don’t adapt to change well :smile:

6 Likes

La Croix and black coffee.

Every once in a while Lime Freeze Rockstar.

2 Likes

Sugar free Monsters. And any La Croix really. They HAVE to be on ice tho! Those things taste like shit if they are just refrigerator cold. Lol

3 Likes

I’m one of those weird people who actually enjoys a room temp soda or sparking water like a pellegrino.

3 Likes

Black coffee, green tea.

1 Like

Watermelon popsicles, lemon ice water, and sour candy.

1 Like

I have a drinking problem… seriously! I always have to have something to sip on.
Screenshot_20180729-220516_Chrome

06437c53316a7fd3056414b469ddd424

In the morning I like to mix bubly water 50/50 with orange juice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The blue powerade zero is noms

Chai tea 1 sugar, Dark chocolate,

I like the blue one ice cold, and the red one room temp.

Coffee with Hazelnut creamer! I also love Starbucks chai tea lattes. Diet Coke too.

I envy all you American dudes, you have many more fascinating things on your supermarket shelves than us British chaps - or maybe it’s the same stuff but you have better names for it!! Most likely I’ve been living under a rock and my tendency towards OCD has refused to let me stray from Yorkshire tea with goats milk or Coke Zero. I have a cupboard of very healthy herbal tea which I fully intend to drink any day now…but right now I figure I have enough pressure coming off the booze without having to drink something that tastes like hay🤢 !!!

1 Like

Black coffee❤️, like @anon37742172 ice cold water lol, the kontroversial kombucha, diet Rockstar… Used to be la Croix but I realized they totally mess with my digestion so that sucks because I literally have 6 cases of it 🤦

2 Likes

My husband makes fun of me for how much I love water lol I just don’t get it when someone says they don’t :joy:

Cherry Dr.Pepper
Southern Sweet Tea
PeanutButter Banana(Frozen) Protein Shakes

1 Like

Water. Water. Water.
And more water, I go through 3 litres a day.
I do also like those fresh fruit/vegetable juice shots that you can get at a juice bar, I usually go for the fresh ginger shot or the orange with tumeric&cayenne pepper shot :ok_hand:

2 Likes