What smells better than it tastes?

Pop Tarts :nauseated_face:

I’m on day 8, day 4 after detox I bought instant coffee, I guess I need something that tastes bad to replace the cheap booze haha. It’s working though.

1 Like

That makes me sad. I truly feel bad for those that can’t eat it. To me cilantro is the most “fresh” tasting good. I could eat cilantro salad.

3 Likes

I had my mouth washed out with soap once as a kid…that definitely smells better than it tastes!!

4 Likes

Lol ugh same here. I think it was Zest or Dial. And we’d get tobasco if we lied or swore. No wonder I don’t like spicy food :hot_pepper:

4 Likes

We got Tabasco in the mouth as well. It is where I developed my taste for spicy foods.
:grinning:

1 Like

Lol It caused me the opposite. I used to get extra mild salsa but now I’ve progressed to mild or sometimes… gasp …medium! :joy:

1 Like

Sawdust is one of my favorite smells. Tastes awful.

1 Like

I cant stand coconut either

1 Like

Any and all wood smells gorgeous I wouldn’t chew on a chunk of hardwood though. :laughing::joy::+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Me too, coconut is disgusting. I wonder if cooked meat smells good to a vegetarian? :thinking::thinking::joy:

Mmm the smell of bacon, flowers smell nice and all but I’m not about to eat them. :laughing::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Coriander is the devil’s weed and anybody that tells you it has no taste is lying otherwise why would people put it there?

1 Like

You can taste perfume from the air but i taste deodorant cause i was curious when i was a kid

1 Like

Coffee…love love love the smell…can"t stand the taste :coffee:

1 Like

Tuna! I love the smell and hate the taste.

1 Like

Chapstick.

Grilled onions and bell peppers

Cocaine :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Extracts, vanilla and almond for example. Smell amazing but are so bitter by themselves!

3 Likes