What substitute (non-alcoholic) drinks do you order when your out with friends or a work event?

I think it’s better than Dew. I would think that angel piss would have magical qualities.

1 Like

You watch your dirty mouth!

2 Likes

I really miss Surge. They brought it back in certain convenience stores for a short time but haven’t seen it in a while.

2 Likes

09F0F915-7943-4290-976B-3EABFA15C142

We still have it in Syracuse

As long as you rinse it out with soap and not Mellow Yellow.

One more reason to go back. Dinosaur BBQ and Surge… I’m buying the plane ticket now

2 Likes

Red Bull if I’m out & sweet tea or arnold Palmer if at a restaurant. I’ve also done carbonated water with cranberry cocktail juice (like that oceanspray stuff) it’s sooooo good.

1 Like

That’s the stuff! Nectar of the GODS!

2 Likes

Fresca is good too.

3 Likes

Same! Fresca is great. As is Donovan! Lol

1 Like

Orange juice and Ginger ale.

Im a Pepsi girl all the way… But then MtDew came out with Ice. Its really good

1 Like

I drink orange juice and bubbly water 50/50 every morning due to the fact that I can’t drink coffee anymore.

I’m sorry to hear about the loss of coffee. Coffee is near and dear to my heart. I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t drink it. I’d probably sit shiva for​ a week.

1 Like

I dont like sweet things much so usually a Club soda with a lime, or a splash of cranberry or orange juice. Recently a virgin Caesar extra muddy is mighty tasty. At home I drink Sparkling Perrier (lime, orange or grapefruit flavour) which helps me with cravings. In the past I have had non alcoholic beer but trying to avoid it this time, as I think its a bit of a trigger.

Coffee
Monster
Red Bull
Mineral water with lime (my favorite)
Coke cola
Tazo passion tea

Have you had the key lime? Delish!

Dang, Bill! I had forgotten about Fresca. I used to love that stuff. Will revisit tomorrow!

2 Likes

This would have to be the most embarrassing advertisement in the history of Australia

@Insperation it really was the best lemon lime drink in history :yum:
5 Likes