What was the temperature where you're at?

I was sitting in 30 degree weather. Celsius

2 Likes

Beach weather. Sunny 70s/80s.

1 Like

It was 78 degrees Fahrenheit all day today. Right now I think it’s around 68 or 70.

1 Like

111° in Phoenix today. Monsoon season is officially here. Regularly hits 110+ like 45 days in row.

2 Likes

Christ that’s awful. Here it’s only around 75 F. Of course winters get into the negative teens here with shit tons of snow.

1 Like

48 degrees this morning

2 Likes

Jealous! We don’t have air conditioning so sleeping in a colder room really appeals to me. Why is nothing air conditioned in this damn city?? I miss Philadelphia.

1 Like

1 Like

It gets that warm in winter? Wow. How hot does it get in the summer? My niece recently moved to Brisbane from London.

2 Likes

Ha! When I visited your country (a military deployment) it was February and we were in N. Queensland. One of my Marines said to me “Sir, if it’s this hot this far North in the middle of winter, I’d hate to be down south in the summer.”

I still chuckle when I think about that.

3 Likes

66 F with light rain, here in NoVA.

1 Like

about 80 F this morning in Jacksonville, FL - will hit mid 90s this afternoon and will probably include brief heavy afternoon thunderstorms. Every day in the summer same as the last. (I consider this summer 2.0. It’s been hot since April)

1 Like

78F/26C here in Ibiza. It’s pretty perfect weather.

Going to get a twister ice lolly and chill by the pool for a couple of hours. Planned on skipping the gym today but I’m getting restless, will just lay off the bench today.

3 Likes

It’s OK to take a “rest day”, better to take a “light day” though. I’ve had two light days. Walk and stretching. Have a belt test tonight. 90 minutes of max output. When you take a rest day, without injury, it’s too tempting to take another, and another. At least that’s my experience. Sorta like relapsing, when you think about it.

2 Likes

Currently 67, with a high of 74. We had a ton of rain yesterday, so it has cooled down a lot.

2 Likes

Here it’s 63 with a high of 73, almost the same. Gorgeous sunny and slightly breezy day!

2 Likes

Yes I agree, I get irratible with it too but then I get lazy and complacent and I gain fat quite quickly. Going to do some core work and yoga stretches, it’ll keep me ticking over

2 Likes

I’m the blue dot :umbrella:️ 67 degrees F

3 Likes

I’m from Melbourne, I’m driving up to Gold Coast. I leave Sunday. I’m excited about the warmer weather.

2 Likes

About 85F (29C) and 80% humidity here in Ormond Beach, FL. Wondering when the rain will start. Might go sit by the pool, but am mostly inside enjoying the AC and a book.

3 Likes