What was the temperature where you're at?

98F. Balmy.

1 Like

I used to live outside of Phoenix, in Chandler lol, it feels like Arizona here in CT (besides the humidity here) 90+ here today lol

Itā€™s expensive here, but boy is the weather nice!!

And the ocean temp is almost warm enough for me to go in without a wetsuit. Lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s way east. Iā€™m west side til I die baby baby lol. Itā€™s only been like 109Ā°. Havenā€™t had to deal with the 110+too much yet. The dry air is like santa ana winds though, sucks all the moisture out of everything. The opposite of humid, you get sweaty and it dries so fast.

1 Like

Nothing like west coast heat, at 110 itā€™s totally bearable compared to the humid hot weather in the east coast where itā€™s sticky wet just standing outside and hard to breathe in. Soooo loved Cali for that reason!

1 Like

Lol. You been in the desert long? The sun will kill you fast, itā€™s not just uncomfortable. 2nd degree burns only take like 90 minutes to happen. My wife still has her tan lines from 2 summers ago when we spent 2 hours at the pool.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in central Missouri and itā€™s actually cooling off some today, high of 93 and heat index of 98. All last week the index was 105-110.

Facts donā€™t I know lol I lived there for almost 2 years haha it took me a few months to get acclimated to that haha

1 Like

Here is the weekend forecast. Like some new fresh hell. I call bs the summer is already hot enough.

It says itā€™s 88F here in sunny Wilmington, NC. I think Iā€™ll take a bicycle ride.

11hr work day outside diggin holes in rock hard dirt hardly any shade in a 105Āŗ day and no a/c in the work truck. I almost had a heat stroke on the ride homeā€¦im about ready take the fuckin week off if they dont fix that fuckin a/c!

2 Likes

Its prob gonna be one of the hottest weeks for this summer. We have summers with over 100Āŗ for days on end. So its kinda normal ā€¦ but miserable.

2 Likes

89 in my appartement right now on the thermometerā€¦ Iā€™m dying slowly itā€™s ridiculous

What temps do winter consist of for you?

Itā€™s over 90 in our apartment right now. The thermostat needled out. :tired_face:

Good lord. Thatā€™s awful.

Damn, Hope! I thought it was bad here, but at least we cool down a little at night. A breezy 81 in my house right nowšŸ˜™.

1 Like

Yup, thatā€™s really warm for winter lol. Whatā€™s the coldest and warmest it tends to get there in the winters and summers?