What was the temperature where you're at?

2 Likes

Hot pot smoker today!

2 Likes

It’s 10 am here and 100°. Only supposed to get to 106 though so that’s not bad.

rXI3jHH

3 Likes

Screenshot_20180705-163922_Samsung%20Experience%20Home

Yeah, agreed. That’s ungodly. Why did my people settle that place? How did they survive the summers without AC?

Yeah, my 93 is nice compared to that. Now don’t get me wrong, it will be 105 here where I live for a week out of the summer, but it’s not all season either.

I’m pretty sure the thermometer just gave me the finger.

2 Likes

105 is just fine with me. Once you get to the 110+ it gets broiler like.

1 Like

Do you have a/c?

1 Like

Absolutely. The bus is nice and cool too. Once the sun goes down it won’t be to bad, but in that direct sunlight… you don’t even sweat it dries so fast

1 Like

Crap and I thought we had it bad here for a few days in the mid 90s.

1 Like

It will hit 28 today … it’s torture in that kitchen when it’s hot :persevere:. Shitty British weather, please come back until I take some holiday.

North West Italy now it is 24 degrees Celsius! Sober day to all of you here !

Yep 4’s a bit bloody cold. Gunna be a bit of a shock to the system after the warm week or 2 we’ve had!

1 Like

It will be a high of 100°F in Sacramento, California today. Thankfully my new house has a whole house fan, new HVAC system, and a pool.

5 Likes

90 degrees and humid

It’s gettin hot in here, so take off all your clothes… :musical_note: :musical_note:
:uk: :beach_umbrella:

1 Like

Hmmm, I actually did take off nearly all my clothes to that song once and got ushered out of the premises with my shirt in my hand and trousers round my ankles as I shuffled to the doors trying to argue with the bouncers :joy:

4 Likes