What would do if you won the lottery jackpot

How would you spend ur money.

1 Like

Love your answer so much @Oliverjava! Lol at the ostrich riding. I had a little red pick up too but it was an '86.

4 Likes

I’d pay off debt, quit my job so I could travel to Italy and take other little trips, donate my time and money to animal rescue organizations and food/clothing organizations, make art for a living because I want to (and I wouldn’t be struggling), put the rest away in a bank to carry me through my elder years comfortably. I’d live just like I am now (same home, same material items, same frugal ways) but free up my time to help others and not worry about finances.

5 Likes

I buy a boat sail into the sunshine keep enought to keep me going then donate the rest to charity

4 Likes

I would open a small residential home for our mature peeps… I would also open an animal santuary, rescue farm animals and give them a decent life

3 Likes

Good question!
Buy a house for my family and my mom, and travel everywhere! Try all the things I don’t currently have money for haha. Pick up new hobbies because I wouldn’t have to work anymore.

4 Likes

I would give mine to the poor.

1 Like

I’d give half to my mum and half to my dad. Only seems fair after raising me for so many years. But the next time i win i’d keep it :slight_smile:

1 Like