What would you do? - Zombie Apocalypse

This should be interesting/entertaining. What weapons? Where would you go? Anything else anyone can think of.

Felt appropriate this thread be under the knowledge section. Lol

4 Likes

I’m sorry, I think this was my fault people. I think i gave the crazy Aussie the idea!!!

3 Likes

Yep, all your fault.

I would definately be packing steel. Anything sharp enough to easily make heads roll.

Not sure where I would go though. Depends. Do I have enough time to stockpile food and water. If so, a tall building where I know all the entry’s and exits. This way I can signal for survivors after the first wave and possibly stay sane.

If not, far into the country (a lot of that in Australia). Somewhere against a mountain so once again, I know where they are going to come from, yet I have an exit path.

Would definately get myself a dog. Early warning system.

1 Like

Kill everyone, take supplies. Only move at night.

3 Likes

Remind me to think twice before signalling survivors. Haha

2 Likes

Always think twice before signaling survivors . It’s the APOCALYPSE

2 Likes

Of course you would :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:
Can I be an exception?

1 Like

Of course l!!
You’re my apocalypse buddy. We are teaming up and surviving together!!!

2 Likes

Ok fewww i was nervous!

1 Like

This is where I work. The barn across the middle has gone, but it’s pretty much the same.
In the middle of nowhere, loads of land for growing. Need I say anymore. And just be quite :grinning:

8 Likes

Nice little compound!! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: Lololol

1 Like

As long as you have seeds to grow you are doing alright. If not… Yummy dirt sandwiches.

Lol, Geoff, stay very quiet. You might have unwanted visitors other than the zombies.

2 Likes

Going to the closest Marina, and taking at least a 30ft sailboat. Load up and head out, only landing to resupply. Mostly move up and down the intercostal waterway. Lots of Mcmansions to raid for supplies.

5 Likes

Solid!! Very solid thinking!!

If only I could sail. If I did that I would die lost. Haha.

Or like in the remake of dawn of the dead from the year 2000… you find yourself on what you think is a deserted island only to be attacked by zombies lol

1 Like

Just need to expand a bit.

4 Likes

That’s why you sail the intercostal. Can’t get lost. Lots of little lighthouses to tie up to.

I see you put thought into this my friend

1 Like