What would you do? - Zombie Apocalypse

Id buy lots of hairspray you can spray it in their eyes use a lighter and blow them up!!id nick a snow plough and knock any zombies over with the “snow pusher thing”

I would purposely get turned into zombie so I could come eat all your faces. Have you people not seen any zombie movies? Zombies almost always win. I want to win.

5 Likes

We’re all coming to live with you! Lol

1 Like

Not all. Shaun of the Dead. Land of the Dead, sort of. Open ending, but promising.

1 Like

I most certainly would be dead. I have 5 small children. Protecting them and surviving would be extremely difficult. I would absolutely go for a sword, ax or club of some kind. Guns are only as useful as the amount of ammo you have.

My dad was in the original “The Crazies” (1973). He did not survive.

2 Likes

Reminds me of the compound they get to at the end of “28 Days Later”, absolutely a good plan. Set up barbed wire, flares, traps, and other obstacles around the perimeter.

Also a good plan from @Yoda-Stevie, taking to the sea is a solid option.

I don’t know what I’d go with. What I do know, is that it now feels like time to rewatch “Dawn of the Dead” for the thousandth time. Love that movie, even the remake was fun.

1 Like

28 days later and the sequel were great movies. We don’t do many zombie movies over here but when we do, they’re good. Shawn of the dead is classic

2 Likes

Hole up in a Costco. You could survive quite happily for years.

3 Likes

I did really like Shaun Of The Dead, despite usually not being into the horror-comedy thing. It was just undeniably well-done, amusing, and refreshingly different.

I think my favorite is either Dawn Of The Dead, or the 1990 remake of Night Of The Living Dead.

1 Like

Has anyone read the book Station Eleven. In that one, it wasn’t a zombie apocalypse but a deadly flu outbreak. In that one the one character basically went out, loaded up on supplies and then went back to his apartment on the stupid high floor of a high rise.

Eventually he ran out of supplies but I think that’s what I would do. I’d stay hidden for as long as possible and THEN go out looking for other survivors. If I just started out on my own from the beginning I’d be dead (or zombified) in about 5 minutes.

1 Like

I preferred the original.

1 Like

I’d have one machete and one ice axe. I think it would be ideal to have control of a compund with large pit traps for crowd control, then poleaxes with which to dispatch the trapped foes. Obviously farming is the way to survive. Besides that? TRUST NO ONE.

1 Like

Since we are now sober, hunkering down in the Winchester is not an option. Even in a Zombie Apocalypse, we must guard our sobriety.

“Would anyone care for a peanut?”

Saved by nibbles!

With a machete or axe, one runs the risk of having it get stuck in a skull. Me? I’m all about the Mace, or Comanche war-club. Zombies can’t stand up to a good bashing. Nagen had the right idea with Lucille.

s-l300

2 Likes

Do you watch GoT? What about that longer version the Ronin was using

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That being said, I’m all about winning lol

Alas, I do not watch GoT. Haven’t watched HBO since the conclusion of the Sopranos, and it will be ages before it’s released on Netflix or Amazon.

No you wouldn’t. You know what it’s like to have no will, constantly jonesing for something. You’d 12-step your way through.

2 Likes