What's My Next Issue?

So 516 days ago I was triggered… hard (PTSD, OCD, and DDD). I could not stop my mind, incredible intrusive thoughts. They not only would not stop, but they compounded on each other. To stop them, I took 2 klonopins… nothing. 2 more… nothing. I took a sleep pill… then 2 more. I decided to down as much vodka as i could. And then 2 more klonopin. This was in a span of about 1 hour. When I, luckly, woke up and immediately stopped drinking and called my doctor and ask her to remove klonopin from my medicationlist. 508 days later no alcohol but then realized the amount of weed I was takening had grown astronomical on a daily basis. Today, I have not had a drink in 515 days and no pot in 1 week.
I’m proud of myself, but am scared… what is the next thing I will start to abuse. Any advise?

1 Like

First, your days kick ass! Second, you have insight now that all the shit is gone.

So you watch yourself for behavior that was like before, and you don’t get back in any rut.

Except for coming here! This is a healthy daily rut that helps a lot. Pretty simple, I feel.

1 Like