What's on your playlist?🎶

I love this :pray:

2 Likes

Another lovely finnish female voice

1 Like

One of many to get my vibe right.

1 Like

I’ll just list mine :joy:
The stone roses, Bob Dylan, Jonny cash, bit of oasis, plan b, Wu tang, snoop, biggy, Kasabian, the clash, foo fighters, ed Sheeran, the 1975, Amy Winehouse, ash, Bastille,bloc party, Bob Marley, broke-N-english, cypress hill, Ian brown, kings of Leon, Lana del Ray, Nirvana and Richard Ashcroft.
All on one big shuffle :grinning:

3 Likes

Pantera is :heart:

3 Likes

Hah youre like me. Everything mixed up :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I just listed literally everything I have on my Amazon music. If one comes on I’m not in the mood for I just skip it. I havn’t set any individual playlists up as of yet though I’ll probably put them in to genre based playlists when I can be bothered :grinning:

2 Likes

I have playlists for moods, gym, rock, groove, punk, film music… for instance… and,certain albums. but i ought to do some cleaning up and rearrangement. One sunny day… :joy:

2 Likes

:raising_hand_man::+1: (1010101)

1 Like

Going to see them tomorrow so am listening to a lot of Enablers today :+1:

4 Likes

Creating a playlist for Haldern Pop 2019, the small German festival that’s been my favourite for years. Most of the acts I don’t know yet. I know and love this guy.

2 Likes

That’s a lot like my playlists. Though I do have them sorted.

2 Likes

I love the Tiny Desk Concerts👌 This is my favourite.

2 Likes

Missed that one @Hailstrom , thanks! There’s so much great stuff there, impossible to pick my favourite. I could post Tiny Desks here all day. Just one for now.

3 Likes

Im not sure if its wise to share this… i ll loose what ever is left of my credibility… but i do like some dance pieces and… parce que la langue francaise… :shushing_face:

2 Likes

They are playing at Haldern Pop festival too. Could be fun.

1 Like

Rip stevie ray

5 Likes

What’s your favourite band called again please m8. I want to check then out but can’t remember or find your reply where you told me :+1::grinning:

This song gave me chills!!

1 Like

Today Ted Nugent powered my morning workout. Some Rolling Stones for my commute to work, INXS on the way home, and some Caught A Ghost to mellow out this evening.

3 Likes