Whats the most discusting place you've woken up drunk

Wait… How has no one said “Your mom’s bed”

3 Likes

In a strangers bed…next to the stranger…by drunken choice. Long time ago…but still the worst.:confounded:

She a milf lol?

I have quite a few places where I woke up, but I can say that the “worst/best” is when I woke up in jail, they held me for 48 days before I was released on probation… I say worst because it was freaking jail! Not a fun experience, but it was also “best” because it was the start of my recovery journey… Looking back on it now, it was a little funny, because I can look back on it now and feel better about myself, because I can actually choose to stay sober now

3 Likes

Or every woman I’ve ever dated…

3 Likes

If you ever get bored ripping yourself you can always take a chunk out of my hide. But make sure you bring your “A” game. I only get offended by weak jokes. If you take the time for a good burn it shows you care lol

2 Likes

Try me lol. Even when people are doing to actually be mean I find it amusing. If you find a weak spot that’s even better because you’ve identified a character defect that I didn’t know about before.

1 Like

I agree with that…definitely no better than anyone else, but in a different part of our journey. Plus, when you are older, there are a myriad of life experiences others haven’t reached yet. It is all perspective.

1 Like

Iv remembered what happened to me only 2 years ago.
I was working as an Engineer in an Amazingly good Job for a design agency. It was a bank holiday weekend. Basicly everyone left the office by 6pm and it was just me and the security guard in the whole building. I was going to a house music gig myself and had been out at lunch time to buy some new trainers to wear for the weekend.

I started drinking in the office. And then went off to my gig at about 10pm already ped to the max. I spent the next saturday and sunday completly demolished. And on the sunday evening in some pub somewhere. I met a girl who was just as smashed as me.
However. When i woke up on Monday Morning My new trainers were far to tight fitting and my feet in the summer sun and heat had basicly wealded themselves inside my trainers. I went back to this girls house and basicly drank EVERYTHING she had in her cupbords. And there was LOTS.
We tried to get jiggy. But both ended up vomiting and passing out. The next morning. Myself and my feet were soooooo fowl and discusting that i woke up to this girl basickly Gagging constantly and dry reaching and then she started crying and began to tell me she was an alcoholic too… howevee. The smell of my discusting feet had made her flat unberable to be in. And we both had to leave her flat while we left the windows open.
We went back to a local pub. And i got into a hugh fight with 2 street guys. And basicly got the shit kicked out of me until i was black abd blue. I lost my keys to my own home whoch i was ment to be moving out of and had my landlord and the removal van all trying to contact me. I spent 2 more nights with this girl… (who f
king hated my guts by now) but she knew i was to unwell to be sent on my way. Then I finally began to make my way home and had to sleep in my garage because i couldnt get back into my own home. When i woke up I was virtualy dead. And i was so pi*sed off i just put a brick through my own window. And pi**ed all my neighbours of because it was 6am in the morning.
Suprizingly. I never saw that girl again.
O. And i lost my job.

2 Likes

Under a tree in a graveyard

At least you weren’t under the ground I suppose…

My thoughts exactly.
I always thought the safest place at night was a graveyard. Sucks, I passed out during the day time

Remembering going home with a guy twice my age I wasn’t even attracted to because my own boyfriend didn’t seem at all interested in being close to me and was very cold and distant I guess due to his own issues. Literally remember crying in the guys house and then we had sex. I was totally wasted. Woke up felt like shit afterwards and totally disgusted. Or the time I locked myself out of my friends flat so wasted I knocked on like 30 doors trying to get back in and almost got beat up for it. Classy!

1 Like

There was a girl on the news last year here in the UK who came home drunk from a night out drinking with her friends. And shed lost her keys. So she climbed up the drain pipe to try and get into her flat and fell 20ft onto the ground below her and died of serious head injuries. This shit is dangrous stuff.

I think I remember hearing something about that. Awful inhibitions just go and you attempt things you never would normally :frowning:

Iv abused it so much that im pissed before iv even opened the can nowadays. Im 42 and how im still alive il never know. God really does love me !!! Yes you must have heard it on the news to. And ya sub-consionce probably said to you with the TV in the background. “That sounds nasty” but it wipl never happen to me. there are things we talk about called. “YETS” (as in) it hasnt happened to me YET.

Sorry to hear about your job

1 Like

It was enivitable Yen. No point having a job if your an alcoholic and still drinking. I used to only wait for my wages to hit the bank account so that I could pretend to be some kind of ledgend. They used to bring a trolly full of drink round the office every Friday. So what did they expect !!

In a downtown back alley behind a strip club and subway. Lost my backpack and ended up eating food sitting at a bus stop that some one didn’t finish.

I’m back on day one of my sobriety but that memory is a good reminder of what I don’t want.

1 Like

Holy cow that’s a great analogy (the climbing a mountain analogy - just now read it).