What's up sober fam!

Hey everyone! It’s been awhile since I’ve been active on here because my job has started back again. (Thank goodness!) I just wanted to share with you all that I have been doing surprisingly well with not drinking and it can be hard to not want to while working at a restaurant downtown, BUT, for my shift drink the other night I ordered a red bull :rofl:.

I know I haven’t been using this platform for very long, but I owe a lot of my success to this community and want to send a little thank you to you guys for being here and being so supportive!

I hope everyone is staying safe and sober and I’ll be on here as much as I can! I don’t have much free time anymore, but I will continue to check in because it helps me stay focused!

You guys are awesome!

17 Likes

You are awesome!
Glad you are still with us :wink:

1 Like

Fantastic! Reading positivity like this is what helps me keep going! Congrats on your job, and staying sober!

1 Like

Keep up the good work! I work in the industry so I definitely relate. Glad to hear you’re doing well!

1 Like

I’m happy to hear you’re doing well. Keep up the good work and stop in to say hello when you have time.

1 Like

Thanks, guys!!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

You are awesome too! Good for you for sticking with it. Keep it up! Best of luck with everything :innocent:

1 Like

Good to hear you’re doing so well! Glad you checked in!

1 Like