The big 10 today!

3 Likes

17 days and going strong.

3 Likes

48 days, today is number 49.

1 Like

3 days, longest I was able to go was 32 trying to get there again

1 Like

I got my one month sobriety today. Itā€™s a big leap on here going from 5 minutes, 1 day, 3 days, one week, 10 days, 3 weeks, one monthā€¦ Then we gotta wait til day 90 for the next milestone. Iā€™ll be thinking of you tomorrow when itā€™s your 60th day clean. :slight_smile: (I couldnā€™t post this yesterday. But Iā€™m thinking of you today)

1 Like

Take it one day, hour, minute, week at a time. Even seconds count to me when Iā€™m low. Just keep swimming :slight_smile:

1 Like

congratulations to you! it is vey hard i have never experienced anything like this before! it was very hard for me and Iā€™m so happy i made it to day 60 today!!

1 Like

I was just thinking the same thing Kristen81. Now Iā€™m at 30 days and my goal jumps to 90 days. It seems like such a long stretch, Iā€™m just going to set my own personal goal at 40, 50, and 60 days etc. Hopefully this keeps me motivated. Great job on 30 days!

1 Like

95 days sober thank God!!

2 Likes

Good luck to making it to your next milestone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

405 daysā€¦by the grace of God

3 Likes

Lil over five months almost halfway there

2 Likes

71 days and still going one day at a time!

3 Likes

I am so happy i finally made it to 91 days cleanā€¦ but when does all the judging stop?? thatā€™s the hardestpart because Iā€™m betting judged by family and friends makes it hard because i try to feel good and happy to have made it this far but quickly reminded how much of a fuck up i amā€¦ Iā€™m so sorry for the language just really down about it

1 Like

Congratulations on 3 months. The judging is out of your control. It will go away but play devils advocate a little. 91 days sober vs how many days, months or years. So if it is something that is that bothersome to you can you avoid those people for a while. Let them heal and watch your progress? Focus on your recovery!

3 Likes

122 days and each one is a new personal record.

1 Like

One month today, didnā€™t even realize. Wow time flies!

5 Likes

Sober AF :joy::joy::joy: I like it lol. Iā€™m about to hit 2 MONTHS TOMORROW!!! By far my longest time being clean! Pretty proud of myself

3 Likes