Whats your clean time?

Haha yeah, as serious as it is I try to keep a sense of humor about it :slight_smile: Maybe Iā€™ll add in an extra F for each month I make it through :joy::joy::joy:

Early congrats on the 2 months!!! Thatā€™s awesome!

1 Like

Sheesh just realized my phone was hella dead haha, thank you! It wasnā€™t easy but itā€™s worth it! And those savings too :heart_eyes: hahah

1 Like

60 days. Itā€™s hard for me tho. :anguished:

I almost made it to 60 days. Then I had a really shitty a week. Found out I couldnā€™t work anymore due to the increasing deterioration of my neurological condition. I loved my job. And I was so proud of it. Then Sunday was the 11th anniversary of the termination I had to have. I wanted to go to his grave after I took my kids back to their dadā€™s. But when I got home my gf had already started drinking and smoking weed. So I thought ā€œfuck itā€. so i went to the shops to get some wine . I slipped over and broke my ankle. So now Iā€™m back to day 3.

Last time a needle touched my skin, so thankful

6 Likes

10th day :grin:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve ran into a few peeps with 10 days todayā€¦ Congrats :tada:

Hi newbie here I am waiting to get into residential treatment I had two months under my belt off Coke recently relapsed now I have one day donā€™t have anyone to talk to about this who can understand

1 Like

Donā€™t know if I even want residential thereā€™s a waiting list of at least 2 months Iā€™m trying to do this by myself until that. Of time comes I think Iā€™ll be alright I just looked off after I have the two months sober can anyone give any advice

60 days clean from oxycodone today! 2 months!!! Iā€™m so proud of myselfā€¦never would I have thought I would have gotten here at day 1ā€¦thanks to this forum!!

2 Likes

I feel itā€™s worth the wait. I was told my wait could be up to 4 months. It only took 12 days and I was in. Unfortunately, some people on the wait list donā€™t show up, so it may not take as long as you think.

Oops, wrong post!

Well Iā€™ve been on the waitlist for 2 months now I have a counselor and she said maybe two more months I have to get in through State funding I have no insurance or cash to get in if I did I would be in residential right now also there are a lot of court-ordered people they take as well so I guess I just have to bide my time I had two months sober butts that the other day so now I only have one day going on to but like I say one day at a time all is well thank you and have a great night

I understand. I also have state funding. Best wishes to you!

11 days clean

1 Like

I think itā€™s worth it regardless of clean time just to learn about the disease and tools to fight it. Iā€™m in the Northeast US and thereā€™s tons of rehabs and s bunch that take Medicaid. If they are telling you 2 months you might want to do some research on your own.

16 hours so far.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Awesome! Fucking awesome!