Whats your clean time?

Im coming up on a year on April 1st from heroin, clear marijuana and alcohol hasn’t been an easy road but I’ve managed to do it congratulations to me!

6 Likes

I’m knew here. Trying to figure out how to work this app. Hi to everyone!!

5 Likes

17 days today and will continue for more!!:kissing_heart:

7 Likes

You’re so right, isolation and disconnection did bring me to addiction. My story is almost same as yours. I also was abused as child, foster homes, other stuff that is hard to talk about. I also got with people that I thought were my Famliy / like Famliy that turned out to betray me in the worst way. I kept up that pattern. I thought I had forgiven, to find out I hadn’t. I’m a work in progress and also know who iam today and I’m good. It’s been hell, I had to learn how to live with the pain and hurt without numbing with drugs… you can only play the victim so long. Thanks for talking with me and sharing your story. It helps and let’s me know I need to take more steps forward. I appreciate it very much! :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Feeling really good today. I’m starting to feel like this is a blessing rather than a sacrifice. While I’m sure I’ll still have some days where I mourn my loss of wine (LOL) but I’m hopeful that there will be more and more of these good days, days where I can feel how much better I am. :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

4 Likes

Day 8 its been an interesting few days…but I’m determined to stay positive!!! I know I can do this!!!

4 Likes

3,85 months free of coke. Had cravings this week. Controlled myself. But afraid of falling after so much time.

5 Likes

Be aware of your disease, but don’t be afraid. You got this!

3 Likes

Day 15 no drinking. Day 156 no cigarettes.

3 Likes

7 hours. From coke, alcohol and cigarettes

4 Likes

3 years and 2 months sober

5 Likes

28 Days!!!

4 Likes

Connection means everything caleb by being honest with you and everyone else I connect to myself and others our stories have been full of terror and abuse but now I am writing a new story

1 Like

If you can quit cigs you can do anything. They are sooooo hard to stop and this is coming from a heroin/alcohol/crack guy. Cigs were harder than all three.

3 Likes

I agree, they were SUPER hard to quit. I am in awe that I haven’t had one in five months. I almost actually feel like a non-smoker. It wasn’t all me though - the time I came closest to having one, my sister had to literally sit on me. And I sobbed.

15 days ago I realized I needed to attack quitting drinking the same way I attacked quitting smoking, because what I did to quit smoking worked. So, here I am, 15 days sober, first time in 20 years. But again, I’m not doing it alone, which makes all the difference. I can do this.

5 Likes

Just joined this app this morning so I’ll still figuring it out LoL. I’m a little disappointed in myself because I decided to start detoxing exactly a week ago today but I relapsed on Friday SMH… So I guess I’m only on day 3 again… I feel like such a failure, I really thought I was ready to move forward & this is worthless drug has ahold of me in a way I never knew was possible

3 Likes

Just got past my one week mark. Feeling good about it. Turned down a glass of wine that was set in front of me this weekend even.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!! :cherry_blossom::rose::sunflower::hibiscus: it’s a great place to get support and ask questions! There’s also a FAQ section now too!
When you feel bad, just dust yourself off and try again. This is all about progress not perfection. We all make mistakes but you’re here! That means you’re trying!! Keep your head up!

3 Likes

125 days today :hugs:

4 Likes

6 dayy 28 days :grin:28 days

3 Likes