What's your local weather like right now?

I do love the rain! I work outside tho so I had to waterproof the coat again with that tent spray! It worked needless to say I’ll be spending the whole day out side :hugs:

83 with a 94 heat index :unamused: I want my 60 degree weather back!

Same! This muggy heat is for the damn birds.

Today we broke the ALL time record for warmest day in October…somewhere in Finland it was 21 degrees celcius…thank god for no global warming…

Blue sky, sunshine and 26 degrees … weather is going crazy but I loved the sunny weekend

sure it’s nice…I don’t mind the warming…I’ve just heard it’s not really good for the planet :wink:

Yeah they say so :thinking: I’m as well scared about it. Ask the polar bears what they think about it :cry:

If there are no polar ice caps…are they going to be called just regular bears then??

I would build ice caps in my front garden to make them save but it’s to warm here :see_no_evil:

Omg, did you catch @Allicat388’s meme post yesterday? :rofl:

68 F here in Santa Barbara, CA. We don’t really have winter here so it gets pretty nice around this time of year.

the bus didn’t come???

It’s a gorgeous fall day here today. 47 F, Coeur d’Alene Idaho 11:52 am, high of 54.

It’s a beautiful 10 degrees Celsius on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. Yup, life is good.

buu…thats not fair

Frickin’ gorgeous in the SF Bay Area. Wait, what the hell am I doing on TS?

Peace, y’all! Time for a weekend hike… :v: :heart:

That’s absolutely beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

That’s a beautiful old German town in the Harz region called Quedlinburg. Sure you can google a few more details. Amazing old houses and surrounded by a beautiful landscape

Grand soft day.

Absolutely washed out today, lots of rain