What's your sobriety moon?🌙

I did it and now have to interpret the results :grimacing::joy:

I am intuitive as long as my ration mind doesn’t intervene :crazy_face: and I was re-born a an intersection of the past and the future: the present. Well, my spiritual part is not there yet this morning.

7 Likes

Love that! :first_quarter_moon_with_face::butterfly::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

That is incredible. Something to be cherished.

3 Likes

Interesting:

12/29/23

1 Like

I put in my sobriety date: 22. November 2023

It really is spot on. I even majored in philosophy :rofl: Meaning and purpose are extremely important to me and my sobriety.
This was fun. Thanks for sharing everyone and @XXIX Alex for starting this thread.

4 Likes

Hmm

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you so much, everyone who clicked on my link. Sending a very, very special thank you to @readingraven for commenting 9 months after the thread died. If it weren’t for you, I would not have gotten this badge, so thank you so much. This is a badge that I’ve wanted for a long time. I honestly never thought I’d get it, lol. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is actually really neat because it’s a New Moon, which comes directly after a Dark Moon. :waxing_crescent_moon::new_moon:

2 Likes

1 Like

Very pretty moon. :waning_gibbous_moon: The moon was a Leo on December 29, 2023. :leo: Congratulations on your sobriety. :bouquet: