When is your Birthday🎂🍨🎈🎈 Just for fun! What your Zodiac Sign🦁

August 26th Virgo. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

My son is a Pisces :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m Pisces! :fish:

2 Likes

My stepdad is Pisces and he is a great person great personality calm laid-back…:fish:

1 Like

I have two brothers that are Virgos… The Virgins, they were never virgins, I don’t even think at birth. They were wild as hell. They did some pretty crazy things together, LOL I think they changed the meaning of the zodiac for Virgo…

2 Likes

Aquarius a water sign they are very strong people my mother was an Aquarius the 23rd of January.:heart: I have a great love for Aquarius.

2 Likes

Sagittarius they’re very patient people. I’ve only ever known one. But they are very hard headed. Once they set their mind to something very loyal I’m alright.

Where are all the scorpios at?

I want to talk and learn about my sign.

I dont know anything lol

:scorpion:

1 Like

February 13th - Aquarius :aquarius:

1 Like

May 13, Taurus :taurus:

1 Like

I swear that male versus female versions of any sign should be taken into account. Being a lady virgo I can schedule the fun right out of anything and budget and spreadsheet all day. My good friend is a boy virgo and he is a real wild child! Not opposite exactly but has the more fun characteristics of the sign!

1 Like

I’m forty one :wink:!

1 Like

Aug 26th Virgo :virgo:

3 Likes

September 3rd. Virgo. Never met anybody with the same birthday as me :frowning:

5 Likes

Pisces here! (raises hand above head waving :wave:) March 3rd.

1 Like

I am a Leo and my birthday is August 8! :lion_face: :leo:
I’m super excited about my birthday because it falls right around the time of a music festival I’ll be attending. Can’t wait for the Summer sun and some fun camping :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have the same birthday! @erina87 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s so awesome! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mine is May 16th I am a Taurus. And I have been told I have all the traits good and bad.

2 Likes

July 7 Cancer :crab:

1 Like