When is your Birthday🎂🍨🎈🎈 Just for fun! What your Zodiac Sign🦁

But it’s hard to get any emo info out of a Capricorn. So recently I’ve finally figured out my Mom because she is a Capricorn. They are shy and no emo at all. I don’t usually use word emo but it’s shorter to type.

March 12th Pisces for sure

3 Likes

@Brenno, My mom was an Aquarius they’re very very intelligent people!:purple_heart:

@Lindsay, I have five brothers that are Virgos very determined very Headstrong, Virgos The Virgins. LOL​:hugs::purple_heart:

1 Like

October 24th! Scorpio. :smirk:

1 Like

March 19th Pisces.
Where are all of the Pisces?

Also my two sons are March 15th and March 11th. Pisces are good people.

1 Like

Also I’ve noticed that Pisces tend to be codependent with addictive personalities. But extremely loyal. And compatible with the Leo.
I myself clash with the Aquarian.
just a thought…

1 Like

I’ll try to tread lightly around you as not to clash,…:wink::purple_heart::hugs:

Lol… no need to tread lightly. I’m extremely open minded and laid back. We as Pisces and Aquarius are a lot alike. So I’ve experienced. I was really just speaking in terms of relationships. When I meet a guy who is Aquarius, I’m like :runner:

1 Like

August 26, virgo😊

2 Likes

@Nikki78, I am not an Aquarius, my mother was an Aquarius and I loved her to death she was my very best friend, my whole life for 55 years. I am a Leo, very head strong, very determined, very passionate, very carin, very loyal. Just like the lion on The Wizard of Oz I get hurt very very easy You will never find a friend as loyal as I am or as caring as I am.:hugs::heart:

1 Like

My mother was a Leo! It’s crazy how I’ve always been drawn to them. She and I were also best friends. She passed away 9 years ago.

my daughter’s birthday

Oct 29th Scorpio…

That’s cool, Oct 29th scorpio… obviously :wink:

1 Like

September 3rd Virgo… I’m not even kidding!

3 Likes

22 february im pisces

1 Like

@Gabe.G, That’s my baby brothers birthday

@Madhatter, My daughter is a Libra and there’s nothing balanced about her. I cannot give her two shoes at a time, or two forks at a time. Because she does not know which one to use or which shoe to put on first. She is always so confused nothing balanced with her. And my grandson Gabriel he is the same way. Now I’m not real sure :thinking:about my granddaughter, she’s a Libra but we will see in time. I am surrounded with Libras.:smile: