Where are you from, and where have you been?

Wherever you go, there you are. The whole world, the infinite universe, are always with us, under our skin, in our eyes, in our minds.

The Northern Lights and Japan are on my list as well. Hopefully we’ll get to see them at some point.

The UK has some lovely sights, but don’t rule out Ireland since you’re so close. I hope you have a fantastic trip.

Bearing in mind I wasn’t a ground pounder, once was an experience!

Ha. I didn’t know that. I remember watching it and thinking go boys! I think it was something that has typified our troops resolve to get a job done. It certainly set the reputation of the British military.

From the UK.

Been all over Spain, especially the islands (I got married in Ibiza).
Ireland
Paris
Amsterdam
Cuba

My in laws live in Australia so would love to go for a holiday when my girls are a bit older.

Pleased to meet you…

I’m from the Netherlands.

I’ve visit England, Ireland, Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Turkey,
Canary Islands, Portugall, Indonesia, Greece, Luxemburg, Malta, Slovenia and the USA.

On my wishlist:
Canada, New Zealand.

From Turkey, İstanbul I have been to ; London, Paris, South Africa, Warsaw, Chicago, Italy, Greece :airplane: :blush:

I am from the Netherlands and I cameo a long way since I got edicted nu the age of 12

I just wish that my next (and the following) destination will be one without booze. So far all the travelling, after I was 13, has included heavy drinking and Im very lucky bad accidents have not happened…

I have been to hel and back.
Now I am trying to create heaven on earth for me and everyone who wants it to

My trip to the UK this past August was my first without drinking, and it was wonderful! Mind you, England/Scotland/Wales are some solid drinking countries. I even attended a Manchester United v Spurs match (a lifelong dream to go to an English football match), and not a drop of drink for me.

I didn’t miss the booze one bit. I was able to make the most of every day, no dealing with hangovers or embarrassing snafus. Same as being sober at home or anywhere. You can get so much more out of your time.

You CAN do vacation sober. As a matter of fact, I bet you’ll find it to be so much better!

I’m from North Carolina.

In the US, I’ve been to New York, Maine, Pennsylvania, DC, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Nevada, Washington, California, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.

Abroad, I’ve been to Scotland (aka the Promised Land😍),England, Wales, France, and St. Maartin in the BVI.

That was a fun reflection. Thank you!

Heaven is allowing your spirit to shine out of your body so that all our souls can connect and coalesce into one great warm light.

I visited Cork a couple of months back ion the way up too Dingle. It’s a really nice city! I’ve been all over the place with work. The place I wanted to live most was Montreal after spending a month there for the comedy festival and the most inspiring place was Kurdistan and Iraq. I directed a version of Julius Caesar there with Kurdish people, it was a place and country that is close to my heart. A year after I was there things got ugly again though. Have lived all over the UK and now Manchester is home. Would dearly love to see India and Mongolia at some point.

I’m from Denmark and I’ve been all over Europe:
Germany
Ireland
London
Sweden
Norway
Czech republic
Austria
Switzerland multiple times
Spain
France
Belgium
Netherlands
Greece
Italy
Montenegro
Tunisia
Beijing
Vietnam
Sri Lanka multiple times, highly recommended!

Wish list: Poland and Portugal

Duh! Forgot about my 12 times in the US and 1 trip to Canada…

The countries I’ve been to, in alphabetical order, are:

Australia
Austria
Canada
China
Czech Republic
England
France
Greece
Hong Kong and Macau (I consider Hong Kong and Taiwan separate from China)
Indonesia
Iran
Japan
Kazakhstan
Malaysia
Monaco
Pakistan
Philippines
Puerto Rico
Singapore
South Korea
Spain
Taiwan
Thailand
United States
Vietnam

I’ve lived in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Sydney and California.

I am from Minnesota. Lived in Washington a few years. Been to Wisconsin, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Oregon, California, Nevada, Missouri, Alaska, Nebraska, and Canada. I would love to see the east coast and visit Ireland.