Where are YOU?

Made it three days…again. Goal: No More Resets. Where are you?

2 Likes

16 days, no relapses.

3 Likes

2 days down, same goal as you.No more resets.

4 Likes

11 days in a few hours. Longest 11 days ever, lol. People at my meetings keep telling me it gets easier. Can’t wait to have more sobriety time.

5 Likes

Hey guys, please check out a forum from @Leigh titled “Must Have Supplements for Recovery.” There is sooo much great information provided here and through various links to other website for recovery, detoxification, improving potential damage to the body, etc.

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw that but I’m lazy. The meetings and reading the material (AND adding running back into my life, yay!) are all taking up a lot of my time.

I also got a PS4 for Christmas soooo, I don’t have time to research. Haha, but seriously all those resources look great. :smile:

3 Likes

:laughing: well that’s honest @Elisabeth. That’s hilarious.
I got new doc martens for Christmas (haven’t had those since I was 15, back in the Nirvana and Pearl Jam days)
Oh, and 8 days here.

1 Like

148 days clean and sober from pottstown pa only sober by the grace of my higher power and the rooms of NA\AA ONE DAY AT A TIME

3 Likes

I am 29 days sober. Made it through Christmas and 3 parties. Here to making it through this week. I am off of work and will be alone, that is always the hardest for me.

2 Likes

10 days here! Lol @Elisabeth on the PS4 - keep those hands busy. And @Melrm never did get around to buying those docs I wanted - but did see both Nirvana and Pearl Jam here in Aus (way back in the day) :grinning:

2 Likes

@Alexis parties are hard!!! Well done!!!

29 hours … really really feeling a horrifically strong craving right now too… gotta get through it… trying so hard…

1 Like

Alcoholic? Find an AA meeting your area and go. It’s a safe place and you don’t need to be alone.

IV meth. :,(
I live in a building overrun by it as well and can’t afford to move.
I have to reset now too… and for almost nothing… idk why I keep doing this to myself. I hate it.

I’m so sorry. Can you get to an NA meeting? Just don’t give up.

1 Like

21 days. Three weeks. Last night was hard but I dealt with it by being an unapologetic anti-social. I knew I would drink if I hung out so I walked away and read a book instead.

1 Like

Nice! You put your sobriety ahead of anything else with no apologies. :sunny: :fireworks:

almost 48 hours!!! oh my goodness does time move so slow in the beginning for anyone else? haha way to go everyone you can do this!

2 Likes

What about rehab? Meth, especially IV use is one of the hardest things to get off @Nowhere but your making the change in your mind and heart to do better it CAN BE DONE!!! I have been sober from Meth since Jan 25 2009 and it is the best feeling in your life. They only way to make a difference is to COMPLETELY cut your self off from any one that uses. You have to find a way to get away from it all. There will always be someone there offering it to you. Its a terrible drug but please dont give up. You are strong beautiful and courageous for wanting to better your life… DO THIS FOR YOU! Dont beat your self up, we all make mistakes just get back up and keep fighting the good fight @Nowhere!!! We are here for you!!

3 Likes

See @Shelbyeriss what a blessing you are here…already helping others :smile:

2 Likes