Where do you live?

Melbourne, Florida. Born in Clinton, MD and grew up in West Virginia/Virginia

Love Melbourne! Ate at the Bonefish (?) and absolutely loved it!

Yeah that restaurant is awesome!

What’s crazy is Melbourne in Palm Bay which is right South was the number one drunkest city in America at one time I don’t know if it still is. I mean the beaches are beautiful and it’s such a laid-back lifestyle if of course you make it that way so it seems to me like, somewhere like I used to live (wv) where there is absolutely nothing to do, would have a high alcohol consumption rate

I live in BC, Canada on Vancouver Island. Love it here.

Manchester England here. I used to get my pot sent over from British Columbia.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We are definitely known for our BC bud and mushrooms.

Nice!! Love MTL. I’m from Toronto.

2 Likes

Johnston, South Carolina ( Edgefield county ) where in SC are you?

This is going neck at least fifteen years it was from a computer called bud mail. Had to pay for it with electronic gold which was a tiny bit like bitcoin but without the Blockchain :+1:

Far east of Russia, sakhalin island, yuzhno-sakhalinsk city😀

2 Likes

I wish i lived in alaska. The dream of my life :blush:

Привет, друг! Я хотел бы путешествовать в Россию… Может однажды!

Sisimiut, Greenland :greenland::greenland::greenland:. Originally from Northern Cali

3 Likes

Google translate? Or u speak Russian a bit?

Anyway was so nice to see post on Russian here :grinning:

Я изучал русский язык в университете и немного жил в Казахстане и Киргизии. Русский язык-очень трудный язык! Откуда ты узнал английский язык?
(Извини если ошибся)

1 Like

Scotland :blush:

3 Likes

Our friend @Ray_M_C_Laren hails from there :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yorkshire England.

God’s own country and the best place on earth according to any true Yorkshireman

1 Like

Ты говоришь очень хорошо!) я изучал английский в школе и смотрел сериалы на английском с субтитрами)
Можешь писать мне в сообщения, если хочешь практиковаться в русском языке!

3 Likes